Results 1 to 10 of 10

I created a theme and ever time i lock my phone i cant see my ... Software & Theme Development forum

  1. #1
    fynegemini's Avatar
    fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Posts
    57

    Issue with plazmic 4.7

    Advertisement



    I created a theme and ever time i lock my phone i cant see my text when i try to unlock it, and when i am composing any other text for a email or text message, the word that it will suggest in the drop down menu are not visable unless its highlighted. what did i do wrong
    ~A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.~
    ~Victor Hugo

  2. #2
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Which CDK 4.7 beta are you using? There is a second beta floating around at *berryreview* download it if you're still using the first beta. It preovides less crashes. I don't know exactly what's wrong with the theme you've created but I haven't heard of any issues with the current themes I've created thus far the 95xx's.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  3. #3
    fynegemini's Avatar
    fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Which CDK 4.7 beta are you using? There is a second beta floating around at *berryreview* download it if you're still using the first beta. It preovides less crashes. I don't know exactly what's wrong with the theme you've created but I haven't heard of any issues with the current themes I've created thus far the 95xx's.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Thanks but I am using the second version of beta ill try your themes see if its just my theme
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  4. #4
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    Thanks but I am using the second version of beta ill try your themes see if its just my theme
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  5. #5
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    I created a theme and ever time i lock my phone i cant see my text when i try to unlock it, and when i am composing any other text for a email or text message, the word that it will suggest in the drop down menu are not visable unless its highlighted. what did i do wrong
    Is it possible that you are using the same color font as the background for the text?

  6. #6
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    Thanks but I am using the second version of beta ill try your themes see if its just my theme
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I hope that helps dude. Please keep in mind that it's still beta and that these sorta kinks are bound to happen unfortunately my best advise is not to make themes for the 8900 using 4.7 because they brick them
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #7
    fynegemini's Avatar
    fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Is it possible that you are using the same color font as the background for the text?

    Possible
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  8. #8
    fynegemini's Avatar
    fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I hope that helps dude. Please keep in mind that it's still beta and that these sorta kinks are bound to happen unfortunately my best advise is not to make themes for the 8900 using 4.7 because they brick them
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    That being said I wanna cry. Ok not really I do under stand that beta is secret code for buggy but. No one else has thiss issue ?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  9. #9
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    On the dialog box, where it says delete item? Do not choose white as the font for it. Change it to a darker color and see if that works.

  10. #10
    fynegemini's Avatar
    fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    On the dialog box, where it says delete item? Do not choose white as the font for it. Change it to a darker color and see if that works.
    I will try that first thing the morning
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •