Does anyone know of an iphone theme thaţ allows the font sizes to be consistent ... Software & Theme Development forum

MackDa600 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b44bcc

Iphone Theme Problems

Advertisement

Does anyone know of an iphone theme thaţ allows the font sizes to be consistent throughout the handheld?

I have the theme, and when I set the font in Options/Screen Keyboard it only reflects that font & SIZE when composing a message, reading, or placing phone call.

For insţance it does not carry the same font settings in the message list, and phone log, etc. Thy seem to be a permanent set font, independent of the screen/keyboard options.

Is this a glitch?

I am using a blackberry 8330 verizon with 4.5 on it, and this theme was the same problems when I was running 4.3 on the same phone.
    PIN: 30b44bcc

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not that I am sweating the iPod/Apple thing at all, but I am using the iBerry Black theme on my 8820 is its working perfectly---the color scheme is appealing.

raychelabcdefg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    The default fonts are seperate and independent to the theme. Whatever the creater wanted for the font is what you get. Of course the font you select eith carry through to the calendar, browser, and other default BB programs.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MackDa600 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b44bcc
    thats horrible. i love the theme but cant read who my msgs are from bc the font is like size 6
    PIN: 30b44bcc