can sumone plz post up a couple of new theme icons.... different colors and different ... Software & Theme Development forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

In Need Of Theme Icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

can sumone plz post up a couple of new theme icons.... different colors and different styles....i've gone into the download section and downloaded ALL the "theme goodies" they got, 1-8 (and all the 1.0, 2.0, etc.). i was wondering if anyone had any new ones....

i been trying to make my own, but im using GIMP 2(instead of photoshop) and gimp is hard as hell to use (at least for me-maybe im missing sumthing) cant figure out how to cut the part of the pic i want without it looking like i did it with my eyes closed. and if i just so happen to get it the way i want to, i cant make it transparent...its very difficult

i tried deviantart....but i cant set up an account there...sumthing about my entire internet network is blocked (damn, wut the hell did they do?)

anyways,

can sumone PLZ!!! send me sum theme icons....all types, all colors , all of them...plz..thank you!

lol

Good themes will come from this...good themes.
    Last edited by Ekzt1nr; 01-03-2008 at 04:02 PM.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: In Need Of Theme Icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check under the themes for the 8100 under download. There are always theme goodies to help in developing your themes. And you can also check under Theme development forum. Alot of people post some good stuff there too. Good luck with it.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: In Need Of Theme Icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've checked there already and all they got us them goodies 1 thru 8 and theme icons 1.0, 1.2....etc....I would like newer ones...