Okay, i used to make themes a while ago and for zen themes i used ... Software & Theme Development forum

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3

Icons size help

Advertisement

Okay, i used to make themes a while ago and for zen themes i used to use 48x36 transparent with 30x30 icons in it. But now when i try to load the same size icons onto the theme builder while making a theme for the 9700 it makes them all goofy and streched.

Am i missing something or did they change the size of the icons? Because the stock icons are 80x80...

Basically what size should i scale my icons too?

Nobody knows the answer?

Hard to believe... Someone help, im left with the stock icons. Its pretty brutal on my theme...

If you guys help me figure this out ive got a killer theme that ill upload...

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    for the 9700 i use different sizes depending on the icons im using but normal is 64x64 to 73x73 icons with 80x80 canvas, sorry for not answering before, btw update for theme builder just went out today...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Thank you yeah i got the update.

Why would they go and change the canvas size. i guess screen res and such go up so must your icon res.

Either way, Thank you. now i have to find new icons cause when i scale mine up they become horribly pixelated.