I was wondering if anyone either A) could direct me to a place where I ... Software & Theme Development forum

wanska13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30595C68

Icons for 7290?

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone either A) could direct me to a place where I could download icons for my 7290 or B) would be willing to share some of theirs with me? I've downloaded the stuff from the theme builder folder here, but I was hoping to find some others (and hopefully not have to resize them, like the 87xx or 71xx series ones).

Thanks for your help!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Icons for 7290?

Here is a link to some limited choices and if you check back in the future there will be more options for your phone. At the moment i have not uploaded all the 72x/75x files yet.

http://www.mobile41.com/theme_tools.htm

Best bet is just making them yourself, that way it's how you like them and you have more options in the future as you develop more ideas.

PIN/ID
    30595C68

Thanks! I had actually checked there already as well - sorry, I should have mentioned that one . . .

I've tried to make a couple on my own, but my "expertise" is limited to making circles to use for the power on/off icons - and that can only get me so far . . .

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Wanska, I use these icons on some of my themes, http://www.iconarchive.com/ they are free for non commercial use, and since I don't sell my themes it's all good. All you have to do is (depending on what prog you are using to create your images) click on the PNG Optimizer and match the background color for transparency and it removes the black or burgundy color and makes it transparent when you load it into theme builder.

NJoy

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thanks Jade, that's a cool site. Lot's of Icons. When you use them, do you resize the icons or let PTB do it for you?

Thanks again
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    30595C68

Thanks, Jade! I will give that a shot.

PIN/ID
    30595C68

On a similar note - if anyone has any .thm templates for the 72xx series they'd be willing to share, I wouldn't mind playing with those, either. I'd be glad to share the couple I've made, but they're nothing spectacular . . .