I have recently started making themes and want to share them with the people who ... Software & Theme Development forum

whitacre1880 no está en línea Stack level 2

i am new to theme making, please help!!!

Advertisement

I have recently started making themes and want to share them with the people who have made them for me and others. I need help posting them on this website though. Please help me!! PM me if need be.

Also, I need to know how to post screen shots.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by azstar; 01-08-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: double post

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hi, I'm glad you're being generous and looking to share your themes with us. In your profile you can add your pictures in "your albums" that's one way (best way) in my opinion so that wap users as well as pc users can view the images for your themes. MWSnap is a good software to take pics from Plazmic and for you to post them. Here's the link for that software http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html
    for example you can view them like this pic ...

Now, if you want to post your themes. I would highly recommend you do so via OTA or if you can just upload them as zip. One way to post them for OTA availability is for you to export your themes as .jad files into a folder and send them over (in this ocassion I would recommend) Cherrichiodo and she'll host your files at the site for free. Be sure to send them all as a zip file using winzip or winrar. If you need more information just let us know . Good luck!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

dirtyredz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24359A9F
    simple, go to the forum you wanna post them in, add a new thread, type in your description..ie what model and operating system they're for, then scroll down the page and click on "manage attachments" upload screen shots, and zip folder with .alx and .cod for the theme, you can also request OTA if ya want

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Here's a helpful post from Lavagirl for you to read. Welcome to theme building!

http://forums.pinstack.com/f191/free...delines-66133/

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    Do you have your own website?

whitacre1880 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks for all the feedback. and no, i do not have my own website. i will just post everything on here