Hi everyone, I'm new to the BB world, but I'm trying to learn how to ... Software & Theme Development forum

johnnybrav0 no está en línea Stack level 1

How to make Today Plus Theme

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the BB world, but I'm trying to learn how to make my own theme. I download Plazmic, but couldn't find the option to create a today plus theme. All it has was today theme.

Also, do you guys know where I can download OS 4.5 emulator so Plazmic can simulate my theme as I'm working on it.

Thanks much for the help.

zkyevolved no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybrav0 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the BB world, but I'm trying to learn how to make my own theme. I download Plazmic, but couldn't find the option to create a today plus theme. All it has was today theme.

Also, do you guys know where I can download OS 4.5 emulator so Plazmic can simulate my theme as I'm working on it.

Thanks much for the help.
    I would like to know how to just make ANY today plus theme (whether it be to the right, or bottom! Or HELL even at the top! lol) I can't figure it out.

I'm using 4.6 plazmic!

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    When you go to create a new theme, the option you want is Custom. Then you can rearrange the icons to be in a today+ shape. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    When you go to create a new theme, the option you want is Custom. Then you can rearrange the icons to be in a today+ shape. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    yeah i got the today part going but dont see where the icons go at the bottom, i tried clicking on the arrange button on the side but dosent do anything..is there any youtube tutorial video for us slow people! lol
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

LOL - What you'll need to do is select all of the icons that you want to rearrange, lets say you have 6 zen icons, messages through browser (just an example). Cllick on messages, scroll down to browser, hold the shift key and select browser. That should highlight all of the zen icons that you want to rearrange. then go to the arrange dialog and hit the button with the vertical lines and the blue horozontal line at the bottom. Have I confused anyone yet? LOL You'll need to be careful when you play around with the arrange buttons, they can get your icons mixed up. Zen icons always need to be in the correct order - they need to match up on the screen and in the dialog area, or else you'll have a theme where the icons jump all around, not highlighting in order.

A lot of the time I arrange the icons without the arrange dialog, just kinda eyeball it to see if the icons are even.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    LOL - What you'll need to do is select all of the icons that you want to rearrange, lets say you have 6 zen icons, messages through browser (just an example). Cllick on messages, scroll down to browser, hold the shift key and select browser. That should highlight all of the zen icons that you want to rearrange. then go to the arrange dialog and hit the button with the vertical lines and the blue horozontal line at the bottom. Have I confused anyone yet? LOL You'll need to be careful when you play around with the arrange buttons, they can get your icons mixed up. Zen icons always need to be in the correct order - they need to match up on the screen and in the dialog area, or else you'll have a theme where the icons jump all around, not highlighting in order.

A lot of the time I arrange the icons without the arrange dialog, just kinda eyeball it to see if the icons are even.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    ok, i think i understand a bit better now, i wasnt doing the shift key thing! will see when i get home tonight!! thanks so much!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

No problem! Feel free to pin me if you have any questions!