I know there is a thread about this, I've read it. I understand about adding ... Software & Theme Development forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

how to host your own themes

I know there is a thread about this, I've read it. I understand about adding the htaccess file to the unzipped folder with the jad and cod files. My question is this. I have my own site through yahoo small business. I know I can host my themes there BUT I have actually never used the ftp service. I used their "site builder" program to build the site and its rather simple and basic, point and click, blah, blah, blah. So how do I actually get my unzipped file onto a page and then get the link to share? I know this may be something simple, and it may be a stupid question. I also know that I could probably figure it out on my own, but with the way my job has been, running me ragged, I just haven't had the time. And I figured since I have this AMAZING tool at my disposal (the wonderful people here at PinStack), surely someone here could help me out! So Thanks in advance!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    After you load up themes, wallpapers, and such onto ftp like FileZila, that will put all that up on an index web page that you will need to set up, to pull those links off the web. To get your index type in the address bar ftp and your ip address. Then you will be asked to login that be your user name and port 21.

Your index will look like this
    Last edited by sooner; 03-04-2010 at 11:03 AM.

iLord is DEAD!