I've been trying my hand at BlackBerry OS6 themes for a couple weeks now and ... Software & Theme Development forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Question How to fix jumpy icons... plz help!?

Advertisement

I've been trying my hand at BlackBerry OS6 themes for a couple weeks now and have been trying to use animated docks rather than hot keys to avoid any interference with the Universal Search while still allowing the dock to hide.

The problem is, no matter what I adjust the focus in/out duration to, the icons have a slight jumpiness to them when scrolling. I can get it so it is at least tolerable, however, I am wondering if there is a way to avoid the problem all together?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Try adding a rectangle invisible box the size of the screen then running the opacity to 0, convert to button then on activate show all your buttons, do the same for hiding the buttons. Start your navigation with the ShowApps button withe HideApps button on the left, then after your final app put the HideApps to the right. Not sure what you mean by animated dock

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Try adding a rectangle invisible box the size of the screen then running the opacity to 0, convert to button then on activate show all your buttons, do the same for hiding the buttons. Start your navigation with the ShowApps button withe HideApps button on the left, then after your final app put the HideApps to the right. Not sure what you mean by animated dock
    Sending you a PM, but thanks for the reply!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info