I am tryin to figure out how one would go about chaning the background on ... Software & Theme Development forum

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243E9E4A

How to change the background on call screens

Advertisement

I am tryin to figure out how one would go about chaning the background on the screen for active calls and the background in screens such as new messages screens and such. Thanks

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2
    The only thing I think you can do is hide the screen, I don't think you can change the call screen... anyone got any tips. I'm interested to know as well...
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

PIN/ID
    243E9E4A
    i know if you go under the 5th selection (the evelope) under the inspector, there is a background selection, but it is only a very tiny spot. any ideas?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if you are building your own theme using the Plazmic CDK then you can change the incoming/outgoing call screens, home screen, zen/today screen, menus, and lock screen most of the theme the END USER can only change the home screen (which also changes the zen/today screen)

PIN/ID
    243E9E4A
    i am using plazmic but i cant change all of those screens, am i looking in the wrong place?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes, in the inspector you have a scroll bar on the left. to change those you use the screen to the right of the toolbar with its corresponding 'icon' located on the left toolbar.

ex: scroll to 'phone screens' and choose the second tab for active call screen
    you can replace the phone icons with your own 50x50 image (you cannot change the background, sorry). then click the third tab for incoming call screen. click where the image of the phone is and choose your image you have saved somewhere on your pc (320x240 and saved as a .png if possible, though .jpg will work)

do the same for zen/home screen. you will want a transparent image for the mask on the first screen (plazmic even calls it a mask). or you can put something opaque there to be able to read your list as you scroll. then the next image screen (also called homescreen) is where you want to add your 'background' (also 320x240)

i think that will get you started