Hi, Using Plazmic 4.7 to create a simple theme. I noticed that the default icon ... Software & Theme Development forum

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3

Question How do you set the default icon/app on the homescreen?

Advertisement

Hi,

Using Plazmic 4.7 to create a simple theme. I noticed that the default icon (when the BB starts with it) on my theme is always the (top) Profiles selection icon. Is there any way to setup the theme to have another icon/app on the homescreen as the default-selected icon?

Thanks!
    Ix

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2
    i am a terrible teacher and i am not even sure if i understand what your question is but i have attached a screen shot with some quick notes on it, hopefully it will answer your question. you really just need to take the time and play with it and download the user guide or use the help feature, that is how i learned, but if i can make it easier for you i will try

hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

Thanks for the effort 714Rae. I knew my explanation was not clear, honestly I found it hard to explain too.

I know how to add/remove/move/manipulate icons, the problem is which icons is the default-selected icon when the blackberry reboots. On all the themes I created I noticed it was always the top Profiles icon where the selection started.
    While I really wanted the select/highlight to start on another one that is already on the screen.

Thanks,
    Ix

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry! I really wanted to help. Since I don't have the storm I don't build for it but it kinda sounds loke you want to edit the root hiarchy??? You CAN manage that folder list and arrange the root default or make a new root.

You can literally move around any icon and edit the select highlight feature, so don't give up I am sure you will find it.

If you right click on the mouse you will get other options.

Sorry I couldn't help you buy just remember its the thought that counts lol. Have a good day
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Thanks! It does count ;-)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~