Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

also can i put icons on both sides of the screen if so how do ... Software & Theme Development forum

ce2gee no está en línea Stack level 2

also can i put icons on both sides of the screen if so how do i flip them over

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Check out deviant art for some pretty sweet icon sets, there won't be anything specific for the blackberry but still really cool (note: this is where having an image editor comes in handy)

Also check out the theme builder goodies on pinstack, in the downlads section.

Have you explored your plazmic directory? There are all kinds of icon sets, battery and signal meters, and all sorts of stuff

Hope this helps.

Flip the icons? What do you mean? Are you talking about both sides of the home screen? Start with a custom theme (or hit edit>change theme type and select custom and then click on "reposition home screen icons"
    That will allow you to position the icons anywhere on the homescreen. Also if you click on the icon while on the home screen layout tab you will see a "properties" box, make sure use device order is selected so that people can change their icons.

Keep the questions coming
    ~via BB (

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12