Hello all, I have my hidden dock for the storm made and working perfectly (thanks ... Software & Theme Development forum

tcox8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Homescreen icons bounce?

Advertisement

Hello all,
    I have my hidden dock for the storm made and working perfectly (thanks to the help of pinstack.com and the people in it!!!!). Well I was curious if anyone knew how to make the icons in the hidden dock bounce a little when they are pressed? Anyone have any ideas? I've tried messing around with some coding but I can't get it figured out. Is there an easy way of doing this? or any way of doing it for that matter?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    if your using and SVG as it sounds like you are it is a little bit more difficult...
    when you go to the 4th state (the activation state) you just need to have it move around a bit...
    shouldn't take much just a few pixels...
    let me know if you need more help with this I can make a visual representation
    if it's not and SVG then under the icon animation drop down menu just select bounce
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Lets say that below is my code for the button. Where is the activate state?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'd recommend using composer for this...
    I got no idea what I'm looking at...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Ok, so how do I make it move within composer? And wouldn't I want it to bounce when I "focus In" on it?

I just figured that being on a strom you wouldn't "focus"over it until you were going to hit it and by then it would be to late...
    you of course can do whatever you want to do
    I'm about to head to work but I'll get back with you about composer afterward if you would like...