Hi All- Apologies if this has been asked already, I searched and found nothing. I'm ... Software & Theme Development forum

Zocchi21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Home Screen Icon Navigation in Plazmic 4.5

Advertisement

Hi All-

Apologies if this has been asked already, I searched and found nothing.

I'm building a Double Zen theme for my VZW 8830 and am having an annoying problem. Please see the attached screenshot as an example. When I am on my Messages icon in the top left, I would like to be able to scroll the trackball to the right to select the Profiles icon, or scroll down to select Browser. When I scroll right, it goes to Browser (the next application in the list in Plazmic).

If I scroll down or right continually, it will go Messages>>Browser>>Calendar>>SMS>>BB Messenger>>Profiled>>Media>>Calculator>>Address Book>>Options.

I would like it go Messages>>Profiles>>Browser>>Media>>Calendar>>Calculator>>SMS>>Address Book>>BB Messenger>>Options if I scroll the trackball to the right continually.

Let me know if anyone can help out. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2
    In the inspector window, in "theme the home screen" tab, you can move the applications into the scrolling order that you want by just dragging them into a different order. This will not change their position on the home screen. Unfortunately, there is no difference between scrolling right and scrolling down, at least not in this release.

Zocchi21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    That is awful. Definitely a deal breaker for me. It's cool that Plazmic now allows us to create custom themes, but the functional limitations definitely make it more attractive to stick with my L theme. For now at least. Just my opinion.