Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am look for the way to make home screen icons circle navigate. Ex: when ... Software & Theme Development forum

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3

home screen icon navigation help

Advertisement

I am look for the way to make home screen icons circle navigate. Ex: when you get to the far right icon in a row of 5 icons and scroll to the right again it'll take you back to the far left icon and visa versa. I am building themes in plazmic 4.6. If anyone knows and would be willing to tell me I would be much appreciative.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    If you check horizontal in the nav. section of the inspector then all of the icons are in the order you want on the inspector (see pic) then it should cycle through the icons in that order.

Last edited by cbeslash; 10-22-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: clarification

Ok. I'll try it. Thank you. I thought it only affected how you got to the profile in the banner. Thank you again.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cbeslash View Post
    If you check horizontal in the nav. section of the inspector then all of the icons are in the order you want on the inspector (see pic) then it should cycle through the icons in that order.

I am wanting to do the same and this method wont do what im asking..is there any other way for the curser to just cycle around and keep moving to the right??? I dont want my icons in a certain order..i just want curser to go right forever in a cycle.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    i guess i miss understood. The procedure i decribed allows you to go in a circle if you icons are arranged that way but it stops at the last icon.
    As you can see in this pic of one of my themes i scroll right begining with messages then it stops at tasks does not continue back to messages unless i scroll left.

I see what you are saying now. I would also like to know if there is a way to make the curser go forever in one direction.
    Last edited by cbeslash; 10-22-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Yeh exactly...someones gotta know how.

PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    We can only hope. Maybe i will check on the plazmic forums later when i get home.

Exactly. I've seen it on a friends curve theme but it won't work on my 8130 pearl.

We will get it...someone the stacks will see this and help us out..that's why the stacks are the BEST!!!woo hoo!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    so you guys are trying to figure out how to scroll left to right on the homescreen?

No...sayyyy a bottom dock theme for example...I wana to know how to scroll right through the icons and continue to scroll right while the curser starts over on the left side still moving in the "right" direction. Make sence?????

PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes!
    i don't see this on the curve/8100 versions, but just now finished up a 8220 theme, and you are able to set the navigation like you are saying (maybe its a 4.6 OS thing?)

see screenshot

I wonder why 4.6 wouldn't have something 4.5 did...kinda weird don't ya think.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    sorry, i meant that the 8220 is running 4.6, so not sure why it has the navigation options, but for the pearl or curve, that tile is different.

but that SS is from the 4.6 CDK

I'm running the 4.6 of plazmic. Just got the official version a day or two ago. I noticed that they are different. Pearl and curve have two navigation options, horizantpl and vertical but bold and flip pearl have the custom. That sucks. But hopefully that will change when 81xx and 83xx get 4.6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast