Hey everyone, So i tried making a hidden dock using 9of13's tutorial and have a ... Software & Theme Development forum

boss333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hidden dock tweaks

Advertisement

Hey everyone,

So i tried making a hidden dock using 9of13's tutorial and have a few questions regarding it. First of, is there anyway i can animate my buttons to move individually? Meaning then appear and hide one at a time instead of the whole dock appearing or disappearing. Second, in order to navigate my horizontal dock, I have to scroll up and down instead of sideways to select my buttons, how do i change this?

Thanks

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1
    As far as navigating your dock goes, click the "Theme the home screen" tab in Theme Builder and scroll down to "navigation" and manually adjust how you want it to scroll. If you click "show navigational paths on the preview", it makes it much easier.

axel8000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    you can make the icons hide and appear one at a time.. much like you do with the "flicknslide"

here is a demo on flicknslide

http://www.dcrin3.com/bb45/FnS/plazmiccomposer.htm

I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but the concept is the same.. you'd just make the actions vertical and sperate the icons along the bottom of the screen..

hope this helps