Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by 9of13 more thanks goes out to holster for the help hes been ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    more thanks goes out to holster for the help hes been giving. My comp is going thru issues again and havent been able to really do anything. And i only get time here at work to reveiw posts. man i miss making themes. I was working on a good one too!

Once again, Holster, you are the MAN!!!!
    Much appreciated, I would not know as much as i do if it werent for you and some of the others on this site. Just paying it forward.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    thanks for the post, very useful
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

somdfisher no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is there a way to animate the icons through composer? Without having to edit code?

iowabowtech no está en línea Stack level 2
    Incredible post. Many thanks for sharing this info. I would be dead and gone before I figured something like that out on my own.

vernon804 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Holster,

after working in composer, i save the composer file then i save and export the svg file, then i open the svg file with notepad, make the changes, then save the svg file with the new changes, then start theme builder with a new project for the 8100 settings, then i click on the icon "Theme the Home Screen", on that page i use the upload space to upload the saved svg file. at that point i am getting the error messages.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by vernon804 View Post
    Holster,

after working in composer, i save the composer file then i save and export the svg file, then i open the svg file with notepad, make the changes, then save the svg file with the new changes, then start theme builder with a new project for the 8100 settings, then i click on the icon "Theme the Home Screen", on that page i use the upload space to upload the saved svg file. at that point i am getting the error messages.
    What error messages are you getting again? Not to sound dumb, but you are building an svg for the 8100 correct?

i am using a custom design for the 8100, when i upload the svg file i get the error message as follows:

SVG failed to import correctly.
    Certain portions of the SVG may not be rendered correctly.
    The SVG file: C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.7\samples\Themes\custom\v\vernonplus-B\vernonplus-B.svg may not be rendered correctly for the following reasons:
    Unable to Create Interactivity

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    i am using a custom design for the 8100, when i upload the svg file i get the error message as follows:

SVG failed to import correctly.
    Certain portions of the SVG may not be rendered correctly.
    The SVG file: C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.7\samples\Themes\custom\v\vernonplus-B\vernonplus-B.svg may not be rendered correctly for the following reasons:
    Unable to Create Interactivity
    Hard to say, a little trick I learned is when I get an error when I load it initially, I will export the theme file and normally it will tell you exactly where the problem is in the svg. Its normally something real simple, if you want I can take a look at what ya got. Would need the .cp file and the .svg file
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

should i post both files in the thread or in an email?

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    should i post both files in the thread or in an email?
    Email em to holster27@vzw.blackberry.net
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

abbafan1978 no está en línea Stack level 1
    A big thanks to you! I am glad that someone has finally come through to help us amateurs! An even bigger praise in giving us an example of your work!

yaclexx no está en línea Stack level 1
    I finnaly go it to work the SVG script but I can only have 8 buttons, if I put more, all the buttons dissapear when I test it on the simulator.
    help!
    thx on advanced!

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by yaclexx View Post
    I finnaly go it to work the SVG script but I can only have 8 buttons, if I put more, all the buttons dissapear when I test it on the simulator.
    help!
    thx on advanced!

Is it for the 8300 or pearl phone (8100). If so, that's all you can do. There is some sort of mystery limit as to how many you can put in it.

yaclexx no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow it is for a 8310

Attached is what is what I have got so far, Im still having problems when I add the "status text" all my buttons becomes invisibles.
    Any idea why?

thx!
    Attached Files Attached Files

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by yaclexx View Post
    Attached is what is what I have got so far, Im still having problems when I add the "status text" all my buttons becomes invisibles.
    Any idea why?

thx!
    its a common problem with 4.3/4.5 builds for curves and pearls. A trick I was taught to try and work around it is to build the svg as an 8350 svg and load it in the regular curve 8300 theme. If you drop it down to 6 icons the status text will work, It's that mysterious limit problem, nobody knows why, but it effects/happens when there is more than 8 icons, status text, today area's highlight bar, the background of the header. Nobody knows why, but when you add the 7th icon, BOOM! problems. Try exporting the svg as an 8350 svg to see if that fixes it. You will need plazmic 4.7 to do so with the updated version of composer.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast