Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Wrink28 I have followed 9s tutorial and when i try to load ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Wrink28 View Post
    I have followed 9s tutorial and when i try to load the .svg file into prazmic 4.7 it gives me the following error.
    The document "Test 1.svg" could not be loaded. The device profile required by this theme is incomplete or missing

Could you point me towards my mistake

That's a toughy, i normally get that problem when i am trying to open a theme. Did you start the theme creation first, before you opened the svg. You import the svg into the theme, not directly into plazmic.

Wrink28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    That's a toughy, i normally get that problem when i am trying to open a theme. Did you start the theme creation first, before you opened the svg. You import the svg into the theme, not directly into plazmic.
    I had a theme created in plazmic and then tried to import this svg file when I got this error. Do I need to save the theme open it in the creator and then dd all my stuff to it. Or should I just be able to import the svg into the pre created theme?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

somdfisher no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK, so I got the animation to work without moving my icon 1 which is the weather icon now. So I came across something else though. I set up a simple dock, a little less complicated than my first one (I plan on using at some point) BUT my weather icon makes the dock slide out of the picture, and both my hidden buttons make the dock slide back into play. What do I need to do to get the dock to slide down without using button 1.

Also another thing I'm noticing is, that when I press an icon in the dock, it shakes. I'm still playing with it though, but its actually kind of frustrating haha.

Also, my simulator stopped working so to test it, I have to load it on the phone EVERYTIME.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    There is a way to fix the simulator, which one are you using?

I'm using the one for the 95xx. It tells me to reload software.

I'm done with animation for right now. I've been trying something else, where when you touch a part of the screen the icons disappear and when you touch a different part they reappear, but not every time I load it to my phone, every icon on the front page displays correctly, but every icon on the front page opens what ever icon is in slot 1. haha

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by somdfisher View Post
    I'm using the one for the 95xx. It tells me to reload software.

I'm done with animation for right now. I've been trying something else, where when you touch a part of the screen the icons disappear and when you touch a different part they reappear, but not every time I load it to my phone, every icon on the front page displays correctly, but every icon on the front page opens what ever icon is in slot 1. haha

Man, if i had known it was for a storm phone, than i could have saved you a lot of heart ache. Storm's work a lot differently b/c they don't have the scroll feature like the others. So you almost always have to have an icon to do just what you are doing now. As far as the simulator, if you go into your documents folder where you have your pictures, downloads, etc. (usually under your windows user name) you will see a folder called "net". This is for the storm. open that up and you should see another folder called rim, then another one called fledge. then you should see some files and another folder marked with some numbers which contains some files and a couple drivers. What you want to do is delete every thing in the fledge folder and everything in the "numbered folder" EXCEPT FOR THE *.DLL FILES. This will reset the simulator. I have to do this ALL THE TIME with the storm sim.

Hope that helps.

That should definitely save some time.

I have been doing the buttons on the screen for the storm but it keeps setting my icon 1 to make the dock disappear.

Any idea why when I do some hidden icon with the app menu order ( to make the icons show up on the home screen from the order they are in ) that the icons show up right but they all open what ever is in slot 1?

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    That should definitely save some time.

I have been doing the buttons on the screen for the storm but it keeps setting my icon 1 to make the dock disappear.

Any idea why when I do some hidden icon with the app menu order ( to make the icons show up on the home screen from the order they are in ) that the icons show up right but they all open what ever is in slot 1?

Yeah this happens all the time with composer. It has something to do with the focus order in composer. You can actually change that around and it can easily get all screwed up. When doing a storm theme, the easier way is to fix it in the code. There are two lines normally that effect the icons. One has to do with the images and one has to do with what it opens. It's actually possible to have the images from slots 1-9 open up the programs from slots 9-1. So you have to find where these lines are. Depending on how big your svg is will depend on how easy they are to find. The first part for the images will be towards the top of the svg code where are the icons and images are set in there appropriate layers. it should look something like this -

useApplicationIcons app-id="slot0"

Now, what this is saying that it will use the icon image of what ever is in the first slot on the apps screen (which in plazmic is slot0, not slot1 (which is actually icon 2 and so on).

The next line is harder to find down further in the code, however, it is usually tabbed all the way to the left, while the rest of the code is tabbed over one or two spots. So once you spot it, it makes the rest of them easier to find. it looks something like this:

loadScene xlink:href="x-exec://slot0" begin="Theme_Button_3.activate"

So from your description, it sounds like are your "load scenes" are either reading slot0, or maybe just "slot" with no number. When this happens, plazmic defaults to 0.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by holster27; 05-21-2009 at 10:56 PM.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrink28 View Post
    I had a theme created in plazmic and then tried to import this svg file when I got this error. Do I need to save the theme open it in the creator and then dd all my stuff to it. Or should I just be able to import the svg into the pre created theme?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Honestly, i really don't have an answer for ya, i have never seen or run into this problem. Are you sure you are trying to load the right thing. you aren't loading the .cp file (the composer document) instead of the exported .svg file, are ya?

I found the first part and got it to stop showing icon 1 in every slot on the home page. BUT I never looked for the second part. I'm going to keep that in mind because I have made the same SVG probably 5 times now hoping it would change that. I will definitely be looking for that.

Thank you for being patient with me.

I looked for what you told and corrected everything. I'm hoping that it is exactly what it needed. I've been working with this for 3 days now and haven't gotten past the SVG.

I got another error with the simulator about some java thing 00x0000008. I've gotten it before, but I dont remember how I got rid of it.

Good thing .148 loads fast. lol

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    I looked for what you told and corrected everything. I'm hoping that it is exactly what it needed. I've been working with this for 3 days now and haven't gotten past the SVG.
    I tell ya, i have been there, trust me. These are the most frustrating things sometimes. If you are still having problems, PM me and maybe I can take a look at the svg for you my self and we can figure it out at the same time. I am happy to help.

That worked out great. Again thank you.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    That worked out great. Again thank you.

No problem at all, happy to help!

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a bottom hidden dock going for the Bold right now and I have one simple question. I have some 3rd party apps in my JScroll and my theme is set up (through themebuilder) so that when you scroll over an application, the name of it shows up on the screen. This works for all of my buttons except for the third party apps.

Like I said before, in composer all of my buttons are set up as "device order" except for two which are set as specific 3rd party applications (it's like this because I customized how they look, didn't like the original application icons because they don't match the rest of the icons in the theme.)

Any idea how to fix this?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast