Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Shellbell67 They're in order from 1-5, do I need to have the ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Shellbell67 View Post
    They're in order from 1-5, do I need to have the "Wrap Focus" checked?
    Not necessarily, there is a second way to fix it, you have to look in the code, if you only have five icons, it shouldn't take you long. Open up the svg in notepad, in the first section of code where you see the icons first named, there should be something saying "slot", maybe slot0 1 or 2 but "slot". If there is no number there, that is why you are getting your blue images. The number represents which icon is to be used in that spot. So slot0 represents the first spot on the main apps screen, slot1, the second, slot2 the third. It always starts with 0.

Now there is a second place you have to fix as well. further down in the code you will see a line that looks like this -

however, there may be no slot0 or it might just say slot or it might just look like this -

x-exec://" begin

those are the other spots that have to be fixed. This problem happens every now and again but normally the focus order is the problem or the other fix is this method.

The only other thing i can think of is you have 3rd party app clicked instead of user defined.

Hope that helps.

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    Not necessarily, there is a second way to fix it, you have to look in the code, if you only have five icons, it shouldn't take you long. Open up the svg in notepad, in the first section of code where you see the icons first named, there should be something saying "slot", maybe slot0 1 or 2 but "slot". If there is no number there, that is why you are getting your blue images. The number represents which icon is to be used in that spot. So slot0 represents the first spot on the main apps screen, slot1, the second, slot2 the third. It always starts with 0.

Now there is a second place you have to fix as well. further down in the code you will see a line that looks like this -

however, there may be no slot0 or it might just say slot or it might just look like this -

x-exec://" begin

those are the other spots that have to be fixed. This problem happens every now and again but normally the focus order is the problem or the other fix is this method.

The only other thing i can think of is you have 3rd party app clicked instead of user defined.

Hope that helps.
    I don't see anything saying slot at all.. Could I send you the svg file so you could look over it and see where I went wrong? I was almost there and now I feel as I went back 10 steps LOL

Thanks for all your help so far!
    Want to see more of themes...

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    I don't see anything saying slot at all.. Could I send you the svg file so you could look over it and see where I went wrong? I was almost there and now I feel as I went back 10 steps LOL

~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    303721d5

Sure, send me the .cp file, the svg, and if needed the generated images folder and I cab take a look at it for ya.
    Last edited by holster27; 05-17-2009 at 11:11 PM.

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    Sure, send me the .cp file, the svg, and if needed the generated images folder and I cab take a look at it for ya.
    I just wanted to thank Andy, he helped me A LOT to get this figured out!!!!

You're just awesome! Thank you!
    Want to see more of themes...

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hell yeah!!! Andy is the man!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    You guys are too much. I only give what i have received - which is so much from Pinstack, so it doesn't hurt my feelings none to give back.

Thanks again.

somdfisher no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been reading through this thread, and I see all of the same problems I have been having. When I get it to work, my weather button moves with it, like if you load it with the stock theme in the background to test it (simulator not working) the weather icon goes with it into the middle of the screen, and that is the button I have to press the weather icon to get the dock to go away. Even when I set another button to get it to go away it did but the weather button followed.

I also have been looking at another .svg from someone that has been helping me and he used the animation of composer to get his to work. Anyone know how to do that?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    is it you want the weather button to stay in place the whole time? if so, in Composer you have to create a new layer and put the the weather button there. the new layer is in the box where it says "Layer 1". theres a tab above it that says "create new layer" when your mouse scrolls over it.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by somdfisher View Post
    I have been reading through this thread, and I see all of the same problems I have been having. When I get it to work, my weather button moves with it, like if you load it with the stock theme in the background to test it (simulator not working) the weather icon goes with it into the middle of the screen, and that is the button I have to press the weather icon to get the dock to go away. Even when I set another button to get it to go away it did but the weather button followed.

I also have been looking at another .svg from someone that has been helping me and he used the animation of composer to get his to work. Anyone know how to do that?
    In reference to your first part, sounds like all u have to do is put the weather icon in a different layer than the rest of the dock. That should be an easy quick fix, as far as the second part, I would have to see the composer file to understand what that person is trying to do.

Hope that helps.

I did the icon in a different layer. I'll try it reversed. with the animation on the first layer and the weather icon on the second. I tried it with the weather icon in the first layer and animation second. I wanted to make the weather icon to be the first icon on the main app screen. One thing I noticed about when I had it working a little bit was when I clicked an icon the dock would quiver if that makes sense.

And yall are quick.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    It sounds like u are on the right track, I think u have too much code going on. If u are using the weather icon, than u only need two lines of code basically saying that when the weather is focused in, move the other layer with the dock in it off screen, and the other line being when the weather icon is focused out, than the dock would go back to original position. Now if u are putting anything else on like a today area or other standard icons, than you may have to do something different.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    U may wanna take a look at my hidden dock highlighter tutorial, the first half really explains what the code actually means and does. Not knocking 9's tutorial, that's how I learned. I noticed I was getting a lot of questions on what was wrong with the code people input, and I found that once they have a grasp on what the code actually means and why its used in the way it is, then they seem to understand it better.

I was doing a diagonal slide. The weather button acted as the button to make the dock disappear, and the hidden button on the actual dock made it come back. I'll work with the smaller docks first to get the hang of it and see what happens. I have a really good theme in mind that will take 4 parts of animation that I want to do later. So I'm going to need to be real good with it.

Where can I find that?

Wrink28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have followed 9s tutorial and when i try to load the .svg file into prazmic 4.7 it gives me the following error.
    The document "Test 1.svg" could not be loaded. The device profile required by this theme is incomplete or missing

Could you point me towards my mistake

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast