Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 208

I have everything set ( I beleive) but, it won't work... I'm too new to ... Software & Theme Development forum

  1. #46
    Moncha's Avatar
    Moncha no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1

    Advertisement



    I have everything set (I beleive) but, it won't work... I'm too new to PM can you help me please?

    ** Edit ** I did get it to work, it's just a little rough but, it works!
    Last edited by Moncha; 04-27-2009 at 12:34 AM.

  2. #47
    Cancellino's Avatar
    Cancellino no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    First - THANK YOU! I have been on Crackberry for a while and no one seems willing to help. I must admit that this is a bit intimidating. I have been working on a few themes and will try this on my latest one. What is the likely hood that you would provide a .svg file that has the scroll?

    Edit: okay I got it to slide, but it wont go all the way off the screen (Storm) at -122 and when does move it takes everything with it (Background)...any thoughts?

    Edit: Got it to slide off the screen, but how do I get it back with a button and how do I keep the rest of the theme from sliging off? Also, I know how to create a button in composer, but how do you link it to the scroll.
    Last edited by Cancellino; 05-03-2009 at 05:11 PM.

  3. #48
    9of13's Avatar
    9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancellino View Post
    First - THANK YOU! I have been on Crackberry for a while and no one seems willing to help. I must admit that this is a bit intimidating. I have been working on a few themes and will try this on my latest one. What is the likely hood that you would provide a .svg file that has the scroll?

    Edit: okay I got it to slide, but it wont go all the way off the screen (Storm) at -122 and when does move it takes everything with it (Background)...any thoughts?

    Edit: Got it to slide off the screen, but how do I get it back with a button and how do I keep the rest of the theme from sliging off? Also, I know how to create a button in composer, but how do you link it to the scroll.

    Storm themes are a little tricky. PM me. if you can, ill send you my email and you can send me the .cp file. ill take a look and can guide you thru it.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

  4. #49
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    I can help as well guys, pm me too, I am glad to help!!

  5. #50
    9of13's Avatar
    9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,105
    Word up! Holster is just as nasty as I am and lord knows my inbox backlogs. I've been working on one theme project for 3 weeks. Thanks bro!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #51
    Cancellino's Avatar
    Cancellino no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    I want to publically thank 9of13 and especially Holster27...you went above and beyond to help me with this and I am very greatful. I hope that I can return the favor one day. Thank You!

  7. #52
    daveastra's Avatar
    daveastra no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    not working for me :(

    hi holster27 and 9of13, this dock just isnt working for me, iv managed to get the svg to load without any errors (took a while) but now the icons just sit there, and wont move my two co`ords are 0,0 and 0,-100 and its jus not happening, is there something extra you need to do on a storm with 4.7??

    any help greatly welcomed

  8. #53
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by daveastra View Post
    hi holster27 and 9of13, this dock just isnt working for me, iv managed to get the svg to load without any errors (took a while) but now the icons just sit there, and wont move my two co`ords are 0,0 and 0,-100 and its jus not happening, is there something extra you need to do on a storm with 4.7??

    any help greatly welcomed
    It works a little different with a storm theme, you have to add a functional button to the svg to hide the dock, as far as I know. Normally I make a hidden icon somewhere on the screen and use that to hide the dock. And you don't need all the extra code for the other icons, all you need is code for the one icon that hides it and one to bring it back out. Correct me if I am wrong 9, but since you don't actually scroll through icons on a storm, you have to have something on there to make it move. For a good example, check out my Red war theme for the storm on my website, http://andysblackberrythemes.x10hosting.com/start/ . You will notice that each dock has its own open and close buttons. Just remember how the code works.

    Hope that helps. If you need any more help, pm me.

  9. #54
    tehBrad's Avatar
    tehBrad no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1
    Hey 9of13
    i am having problems making a hidden dock storm theme

    Please send me a pm with your email so i can contact you since i dont have enough posts to pm you

  10. #55
    Shellbell67's Avatar
    Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Maybe
    Posts
    96
    I got it to work, sliding off the top of the theme, but I don't have my icons, I have the icons that I used in the composer (those blues ones) How do I get the bb icons to come up in the theme itself? I've been at this for days and just tired of trying and trying, any help is appreciated!

    Thanks!
    Want to see more of themes...

  11. #56
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    go back into composer and under interactivity check your focus order, more than likely that is out of wack and you need to fix it. If you fix and reexport (doit under a different name so you don't lose the code you put on the other one you got working) more than likely that will fix your problem.

  12. #57
    9of13's Avatar
    9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,105
    funny how you responded Holster. i sent him a PM to get in contact with you! you helped me out with that same problem!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

  13. #58
    9of13's Avatar
    9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    It works a little different with a storm theme, you have to add a functional button to the svg to hide the dock, as far as I know. Normally I make a hidden icon somewhere on the screen and use that to hide the dock. And you don't need all the extra code for the other icons, all you need is code for the one icon that hides it and one to bring it back out. Correct me if I am wrong 9, but since you don't actually scroll through icons on a storm, you have to have something on there to make it move. For a good example, check out my Red war theme for the storm on my website, http://andysblackberrythemes.x10hosting.com/start/ . You will notice that each dock has its own open and close buttons. Just remember how the code works.

    Hope that helps. If you need any more help, pm me.
    acutally, you can make a scroll on a Storm. you can move the dock with your finger. just dont "click" it
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

  14. #59
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    acutally, you can make a scroll on a Storm. you can move the dock with your finger. just dont "click" it

    How do you set that up, never tried, can you do it with docks too? BTW, I have come up with a new hidden dock - one that hides all by itself, don't have to scroll off of the dock or on a storm, clik anywhere, still perfecting it, but i got a good version working on a custom storm theme that I am making for a customer.

    Check it out on this youtube video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piFpKu3LtvI

  15. #60
    Shellbell67's Avatar
    Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Maybe
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    go back into composer and under interactivity check your focus order, more than likely that is out of wack and you need to fix it. If you fix and reexport (doit under a different name so you don't lose the code you put on the other one you got working) more than likely that will fix your problem.
    They're in order from 1-5, do I need to have the "Wrap Focus" checked?
    Want to see more of themes...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •