Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

9 of 13 thank you for this post! I too have been trying to get ... Software & Theme Development forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

9 of 13 thank you for this post! I too have been trying to get the hidden dock on the storm to work. I was having the same problem it would hide but not re appear. So thank you for the solution to fix it. If I have any problems would you mind if I contacted you for assistance. I am pretty sure I will get it. But still... Lol I might need some directions for "dummies" lol j/k
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    anytime! just PM me with any questions/problems. ive actually been swamped kinda with requests for help on this to the point i havent released a theme in a few weeks. lol. But im glad to see stackers getting the hang of this!

Assimilation is great! LMBO!!!!!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thank you, I truly appreciate your help. I will be messing with this tonight. And I will see how I do.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SilverBerry87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I figured out my hidden slider issue, lol

But thanks sooo much for this! It's nice to see some of the SVG gods share their knowledge! lol

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe
    Thanks for the tutorial... Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out as simply as you wrote it...which by the way is VERY easy to follow!
    Want to see more of themes...

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great tutorial! I have one question though. I made a hidden bottom dock, but once the dock is in focus, to navigate between the icons I have to scroll up and down instead of left and right. Is there a way to fix this? My first thought is that it has to do with the navigation pane in the theme builder. Or could it be something I have to change in the svg code or something in composer?

thanks

donik9500 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey

i´m a stupid german boy and a want to ask you to make a tutorial with storm settings ? i will make a big invisible button to slide in and out, but a can´t this. please help me !

thanks donik

jbrill1012 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by jtekt View Post
    Great tutorial! I have one question though. I made a hidden bottom dock, but once the dock is in focus, to navigate between the icons I have to scroll up and down instead of left and right. Is there a way to fix this? My first thought is that it has to do with the navigation pane in the theme builder. Or could it be something I have to change in the svg code or something in composer?

thanks
    That would be the setting in theme builder under the home screen section button option for navigation horizontal layout... I have that problem all the time I forget to make it horizontal instead of vertical.

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Okay maybe you can give me some insight on the x,y axis of the screen here... my dock image is 320x100px 4 icons 48x36px based upon your tutorial here I started playing with the y axis as 0,-90 which was near the top of the screen and a positive integer of 0,75 took the icons off the screen ... at the bottom. I don't know if I'm thinking to logically here or what, but I'm thinking the y axis is flipped of what it should be here... I got accomplished what I wanted to which was hidden icons on "focus-out" (with a positive integer is what's got me). Shouldn't it be a negative number to move something off the screen below the x axis of 0?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    for a bottom dock, putting a value of lets say 100 on the focus out would have the dock move down 100 where a -100 would make it go up.
    but your not looking to tell the dock an exact location on the screen. your telling it to move a certain number of pixels in a certain direction. Yes my Vulcan friend. your thinking too logically. lol

But for future reference for more advanced theme building within Composer,
    the 0 of the axis' are positioned along the top edge of the screeen for the Y axis and along the left edge of the screen for the x axis for future reference
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Okay for the logical thinkers just flip the y axis so the negative numbers are above the x axis positive #'s below easy enough...

It's a pain in the rear when all your life you've been taught the negative numbers of the y axis are below the horizontal line!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    you know, its been years since i was in a math class, i totally forgot about that! lol
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Now for my next problem.... the scroll is reverse of what it should be. This is the second time this has happened to me ... I know how to fix it what I'm trying to figure out is what causes it, any ideas? Left is Right and Right is Left in case you don't know what I mean.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    4.5 os. probably a curve or pearl right? when placing the icons in composer, the way i fix that is to arrange the icons from right to left. with the first button all the way to the right and the last all the way to the left.
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    4.5 os. probably a curve or pearl right? when placing the icons in composer, the way i fix that is to arrange the icons from right to left. with the first button all the way to the right and the last all the way to the left.
    The first time I had this problem was with Plazmic 4.5 and yes it's a Curve... When I use Plazmic 4.6 I typically don't have the issue, but it just happened while using 4.6 and by doing nothing but rearranging the icons I got this error...

SVG failed to import correctly.
    Certain portions of the SVG may not be rendered correctly.
    The SVG file: S:\Phone Programs\BB_Themes\theme7\T7.svg may not be rendered correctly for the following reasons:
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined
    Duration is not defined

Figured out it was because when I exported again I forgot to rename it from Layer 1 to Buttons

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast