Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314

This was a great tutorial, got a slide-up dock working great on my storm with ... Software & Theme Development forum

greenemage no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

This was a great tutorial, got a slide-up dock working great on my storm with one minor problem... everytime I touch one of my dock icons the entire dock slides down a few pixels and then back up. Overall it's functional but annoying... I'd rather it stay completely fixed until I hide it. I've seen reference to "jiggle" or "shaking" and I'm not sure if this is the same thing. Any suggestions?

StaticFX no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, after reading this ENTIRE thread like 6 times (THANK YOU) I am so very close to making this work

This is on a storm2 running 5.0 using TB5.0
    I have a button on layer 2 that when clicked slides out my "dock"

its the slide back part that needs tweaking. I would LOVE to have the same button do it, although I saw a few posts saying you can.. i cant figure it out. My other choice is onfocusout - which would work fine if it could be delayed?

So, is there a way to delay the onfocusut? meaning this:

I click the button
    dock slides out
    I click to launch the app
    doc slides back in

wait.... i might have just figured this out while typing lol... brb

Edit:Yes it works... added the "hide" code to the activate on the other 6 buttons!

Now, one more question... is there a way to make the dock just appear instead of sliding in?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    inthe part of code that you edit-----> dur="0.5s" try changing it to something quicker. like -----> dur="0.01s" just make sure you never put----> dur="0.0s" itll bring up an error
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

StaticFX no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah found that out. Lol
    I also found that u can use the show/hide right in composer! No slide, just appears! Thanks!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

trumansnare no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey,
    Thanks a lot for the tutorial. It is very very helpful.

I had no trouble following the tutorial. But I am having trouble getting it to work for the storm.

I read that I have to create a blank button. Then go into the svg and edit the name to the same thing as the first button?

This is the part that I am confused about. I know how to add a blank button, but I am not quite sure what you mean when you say to change the name to the same thing as the first button.

Is there any way that you could clarify this for me?

Thank you so much 9of13,
    Tsnare

trumansnare no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok,

I got it. After hours and hours of toying with the blank button I was able to get it to work.

My dock slides in and out just fine, and all the icons are working.

I have one issue that I hope that you can help me with........

I have all the icons in the .svg set to "use device application order" and they are working fine. If I have "messages" set as my first icon, then "messages" shows up first on the dock. The problem is, there is no focus icon on the .svg icons. I want the dock icons to take the order of the first 5 icons in the applications list, but I also want them to use the same focus image.

Do you know how to do this?

Thanks a lot

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by trumansnare View Post
    Ok,

I got it. After hours and hours of toying with the blank button I was able to get it to work.

My dock slides in and out just fine, and all the icons are working.

I have one issue that I hope that you can help me with........

I have all the icons in the .svg set to "use device application order" and they are working fine. If I have "messages" set as my first icon, then "messages" shows up first on the dock. The problem is, there is no focus icon on the .svg icons. I want the dock icons to take the order of the first 5 icons in the applications list, but I also want them to use the same focus image.

Do you know how to do this?

Thanks a lot
    Check out holster27's "hidden dock with highlighter icon" tutorial. He figured out that.

JaredPress no está en línea Stack level 1

Hope someone is still monitoring this thread...issues with hidden dock

I hope this thread is still being watched.

I am trying this tutorial with Theme Builder 5.0 and composer 5.0 but am having difficulties.

One I cannot get simulator to run properly (Vista)...is there a specific folder that it should ne loaded into?

Also when trying to import SVG I get an error message reading "Duration not specified". Will this tutorial work work with 5.0 versions?

Thanks

PIN/ID
    ask me
    JaredPress, sorry for the late responce. I havent been on here in a while. For the simulator, i too am having problems since i recently switched to vista. tryin to find that out myself. As far as "Duration not specified", check your svg code. be sure that the layer name in the code you add matches the actual name of the same layer in composer. If the layer that contains your dock is "Layer 2" in Composer, the code on your svg should be for "Layer_2".
    Resistance Is Futile

Paratheo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Thanks for the help but need more help.

Hi. Thanks a lot. This really helped me. But I'm wondering if u could tell me how I would code something where when you trackball or whatever left, other icons slide in and then also when u move right, new icons slide in from the right. And just to clarify there is a dock in the middle of these two sliding things so when one slides in, the main one slides out the other direction. Do u know what I mean? Thanks in advance

sykko no está en línea Stack level 1

Question k...

so it works great up untill im supposed to open it in notepad... then i get jibber jabber... same result with notepad++ and textpad and word... please help!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by sykko View Post
    so it works great up untill im supposed to open it in notepad... then i get jibber jabber... same result with notepad++ and textpad and word... please help!!!!!!
    are you opening the .svg file, or the .thm file???? It looks like the .thm file. Open the .svg in notepad
    Resistance Is Futile

Everlasting no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im newbie in here , i follow you tutorial sir but everytime i move to another icon the dock always bounce like jinggle something like that please how to fixed this ?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314