Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 208

Originally Posted by GuillNelva do i have to add applications on the theme the home ... Software & Theme Development forum

  1. #166
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by GuillNelva View Post
    do i have to add applications on the theme the home screen??
    Not if you use the profiles icon in the banner.... You just need one icon somewhere to "activate" the slide.

  2. #167
    GuillNelva's Avatar
    GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    Okay thank you...This is so frustrating...Hahaha...

  3. #168
    GuillNelva's Avatar
    GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    well i tried to do what you have said...but it didn't work....My background stays white...and you only see the dock i have made...But it is not working...:cry:

  4. #169
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by GuillNelva View Post
    well i tried to do what you have said...but it didn't work....My background stays white...and you only see the dock i have made...But it is not working...:cry:
    Right click the dock, and go to order, the send to back.

  5. #170
    GuillNelva's Avatar
    GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    i did everything i read in the tutorial...but i doesn't seem to work...Or i am really stupid...

  6. #171
    GuillNelva's Avatar
    GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    i did that in composer...and then i had to export to svg..right...I also did that....And then i opened with notepad...and edit the code..etc...Saved the file again...and opened with theme builder...but i doesn't work....the dock...

  7. #172
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by GuillNelva View Post
    i did everything i read in the tutorial...but i doesn't seem to work...Or i am really stupid...
    Nope.... Not stupid. I'm gonna pm you and send my pin... I'll walk ya through it.

  8. #173
    GuillNelva's Avatar
    GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    thank you!!

  9. #174
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by GuillNelva View Post
    thank you!!
    See!!! I told ya.... Not stupid!!! Glad ya got it!!!

  10. #175
    daredevilsadvocate's Avatar
    daredevilsadvocate no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    am i missing something?

    great job on all the help here guys...my theme is almost complete except for the hidden dock...I do have a storm..and this is the code i have..

    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusout" /####

    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,-65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusout" /####



    EDIT: The #### are not in the code and are only replacmentments for the appropriate < and > signs...just here so the code would show...

    I have created a new layer with just two buttons......The button 6 is an invisible button to lower the dock onto the screen and the button 7 is the invisible button to raise it back up....but when i click where i put the invisible buttons, nothing is happening...

    Help?? lol

    cheers,

    ~dd
    Last edited by daredevilsadvocate; 11-06-2009 at 02:25 AM. Reason: all code not showing up..

  11. #176
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevilsadvocate View Post
    great job on all the help here guys...my theme is almost complete except for the hidden dock...I do have a storm..and this is the code i have..

    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusout" /####

    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,-65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusout" /####



    EDIT: The #### are not in the code and are only replacmentments for the appropriate < and > signs...just here so the code would show...

    I have created a new layer with just two buttons......The button 6 is an invisible button to lower the dock onto the screen and the button 7 is the invisible button to raise it back up....but when i click where i put the invisible buttons, nothing is happening...

    Help?? lol

    cheers,

    ~dd
    O.K... If I'm reading you right... Your activation icon should not be in the svg, but placed on the home page in theme builder. ... In your coding, your "Button" nunbers need to match the "button" numbers from the cp document.... Also, near the top of the svg, change "Layers" to "Buttons"..... I hope any of that sheds new light. :
    D

  12. #177
    daredevilsadvocate's Avatar
    daredevilsadvocate no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks...I have done the layers to buttons conversion and followed the other directions but then read i only need 4 lines of code......but i thought the action invisible buttons need to be in the svg file from composer?

    `dd

  13. #178
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevilsadvocate View Post
    Thanks...I have done the layers to buttons conversion and followed the other directions but then read i only need 4 lines of code......but i thought the action invisible buttons need to be in the svg file from composer?

    `dd
    Nah... The activation will be either your banner profiles, or an icon/today area placed in through theme builder.. As for the lines of code, you need as many lines of code as you have buttons, or else, only 4 buttons will "slide".

  14. #179
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    The reason it's a banner/home page icon, is that the animation is the "exit" of the svg, you need something outside of the svg as a target.

  15. #180
    daredevilsadvocate's Avatar
    daredevilsadvocate no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    so now Im really confused....do i leave that code in the svg? what do i have to add in theme builder and where do i add it? thanks for your help by the way...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •