Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Originally Posted by GuillNelva do i have to add applications on the theme the home ... Software & Theme Development forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by GuillNelva View Post
    do i have to add applications on the theme the home screen??
    Not if you use the profiles icon in the banner.... You just need one icon somewhere to "activate" the slide.

GuillNelva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Okay thank you...This is so frustrating...Hahaha...

well i tried to do what you have said...but it didn't work....My background stays white...and you only see the dock i have made...But it is not working...:cry:

PIN/ID
    be kind
    well i tried to do what you have said...but it didn't work....My background stays white...and you only see the dock i have made...But it is not working...:cry:
    Right click the dock, and go to order, the send to back.

i did everything i read in the tutorial...but i doesn't seem to work...Or i am really stupid...

i did that in composer...and then i had to export to svg..right...I also did that....And then i opened with notepad...and edit the code..etc...Saved the file again...and opened with theme builder...but i doesn't work....the dock...

PIN/ID
    be kind
    i did everything i read in the tutorial...but i doesn't seem to work...Or i am really stupid...
    Nope.... Not stupid. I'm gonna pm you and send my pin... I'll walk ya through it.

thank you!!

PIN/ID
    be kind
    thank you!!
    See!!! I told ya.... Not stupid!!! Glad ya got it!!!

daredevilsadvocate no está en línea Stack level 1

am i missing something?

great job on all the help here guys...my theme is almost complete except for the hidden dock...I do have a storm..and this is the code i have..

####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusout" /####

####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,-65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusout" /####

EDIT: The #### are not in the code and are only replacmentments for the appropriate < and > signs...just here so the code would show...

I have created a new layer with just two buttons......The button 6 is an invisible button to lower the dock onto the screen and the button 7 is the invisible button to raise it back up....but when i click where i put the invisible buttons, nothing is happening...

Help?? lol

cheers,

~dd
    Last edited by daredevilsadvocate; 11-06-2009 at 02:25 AM. Reason: all code not showing up..

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevilsadvocate View Post
    great job on all the help here guys...my theme is almost complete except for the hidden dock...I do have a storm..and this is the code i have..

####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusout" /####

####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusin" /####
    ####animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_d2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,-65" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusout" /####

EDIT: The #### are not in the code and are only replacmentments for the appropriate < and > signs...just here so the code would show...

I have created a new layer with just two buttons......The button 6 is an invisible button to lower the dock onto the screen and the button 7 is the invisible button to raise it back up....but when i click where i put the invisible buttons, nothing is happening...

Help?? lol

cheers,

~dd
    O.K... If I'm reading you right... Your activation icon should not be in the svg, but placed on the home page in theme builder. ... In your coding, your "Button" nunbers need to match the "button" numbers from the cp document.... Also, near the top of the svg, change "Layers" to "Buttons"..... I hope any of that sheds new light. :
    D

Thanks...I have done the layers to buttons conversion and followed the other directions but then read i only need 4 lines of code......but i thought the action invisible buttons need to be in the svg file from composer?

`dd

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevilsadvocate View Post
    Thanks...I have done the layers to buttons conversion and followed the other directions but then read i only need 4 lines of code......but i thought the action invisible buttons need to be in the svg file from composer?

`dd
    Nah... The activation will be either your banner profiles, or an icon/today area placed in through theme builder.. As for the lines of code, you need as many lines of code as you have buttons, or else, only 4 buttons will "slide".

PIN/ID
    be kind
    The reason it's a banner/home page icon, is that the animation is the "exit" of the svg, you need something outside of the svg as a target.

so now Im really confused....do i leave that code in the svg? what do i have to add in theme builder and where do i add it? thanks for your help by the way...