Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Ok, I read the tutorial you posted, which was great! I'm starting to understand this ... Software & Theme Development forum

tcox8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Ok, I read the tutorial you posted, which was great! I'm starting to understand this a lot more!

One more question though lol. When you say I only need 4 lines of code. Are you considering this as 1 line:

Quote Originally Posted by tcox8 View Post

animateTransform xlink:href="#Buttons" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_1.focusin" />

This is where I'm getting confused.

Last edited by tcox8; 06-18-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Last edited by tcox8; 06-18-2009 at 03:21 PM.

ok so the animateTransform xlink:...... line won't post
    Last edited by tcox8; 06-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.

I got it to work!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!! lol

thanks so so much!

I just dropped the whole .focusOUT part

works like a charm now! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :-D

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Man i feel like an idiot i have been playing with this for a couple days and just cant seem to get it to work properly. ARRG

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox8 View Post
    Ok, I read the tutorial you posted, which was great! I'm starting to understand this a lot more!

One more question though lol. When you say I only need 4 lines of code. Are you considering this as 1 line:

"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_1.focusin" />"

This is where I'm getting confused.
    Yes, that is what I consider to be one line, however you probably will have something that says a different button, assuming that button 1 is one of the buttons in the dock itself.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by cbeslash View Post
    Man i feel like an idiot i have been playing with this for a couple days and just cant seem to get it to work properly. ARRG

Patience is the key. Learn what the code does and you will get it.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    OMFG i took a break and went ouside in the sunshine for a while came back and within 15 minutes got it to work.

Thanks very much for the tutorial

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Hey thanks for this little lesson, this helps me a lot, i was googling a lot to find out how to make my own Hidden Dock them for my 8900, wow the walk through is the best thanks

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Awesome tutorial, got it to work finally. really happy with it!
    Andy

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    My trackball is inverted when i use this modification, I am using Plazmic 4.7 on a BB Curve (8320) 4.5., When i dont use this mode the ball works normal. This is also only on the home screen.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by thecircuitbox View Post
    My trackball is inverted when i use this modification, I am using Plazmic 4.7 on a BB Curve (8320) 4.5., When i dont use this mode the ball works normal. This is also only on the home screen.

Curves are fickle creatures when it comes to making svg's for them. As far as the trackball goes, as long as you have the focus order in the direction, and i almost always remove the profiles icon because it just throws the navigation through a loop, you should be fine.

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    It works, it isnt the extra code its the code that doesnt get edited that seems to mess everything up. I also heard the Device simulator doesnt act right also is that true?

BTW your right. It was the profiles icon.
    Last edited by thecircuitbox; 07-03-2009 at 03:09 PM.

smhism no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looked everywhere for a good tutorial, and they all told how to do this for the trackball models, but none would clarify how to do it for the storm. Thanks for this! Even tho it took me and my limited knowledge of code and theme building wayyyyy too long to finally figure out, I finally did it! Thanks again!

mrZoSo no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK, I'm trying to get this to work on a Storm 9530, and having some hair pulling problems. I want to have two columns, 4 icons on each side, rise from the bottom, when pressing a hidden button on the bottom of the screen, which I have set at the top center of the columns(when icons are up) on one layer, so when the columns are down that button is active. I have a second hidden button on a second layer positioned at the bottom of the screen, so when the columns are up that button becomes active. Make sense?
    Where I'm lost is how do I set/code these two buttons to activate the functions?

I'm also getting some errors when trying to export the theme:

Failed to compile SVG file.
    Errors in homescreen.svg:
    Error: The value "focus_icon" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e1" is invalid.
    Error: The value "Theme_Button_5focusin" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e5" is invalid.
    Error: The value "Theme_Button_6focusin" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e6" is invalid.
    Error: The value "Theme_Button_7focusin" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e7" is invalid.
    Error: The value "Theme_Button_8focusin" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e8" is invalid.
    Error: The value "Theme_Button_9focusin" for attribute "begin" of element named "_anim_e9" is invalid.
    6 error(s) were encountered

If someone could post a sample svg of what I'm trying to do even if it's just one icon on each side to represent the columns, that would be great. I've been banging my head on this for two days now,,lol
    Last edited by mrZoSo; 08-20-2009 at 09:11 PM.