Hello. I'm new to pinstack, ive just started making themes for the 8900, and 8300 ... Software & Theme Development forum

ohiojess82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question hi! and some questions re theme development

Advertisement

Hello. I'm new to pinstack, ive just started making themes for the 8900, and 8300 series. i am wondering if anyone has any dialog icons they would like to share? or where i can find some, to recolor etc. i only have the ones on plazmic, and gimp will not let me recolor the default images (unless im doing something wrong!) any help would be greatly appreciated!

jessica

as always thanks to sherry!

jstreid no está en línea Stack level 1
    To recolor the default ones In gimp just add a layer overlay of another color, should work,
    Or to find others, ozrial and cherri have uploaded some to the download section of pinstack under theme goodies section.
    Hope it helped
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

ohiojess82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the reply! gimp wont even let me open the default, it says it cannot find the file, or it doesnt exist... i will check out the theme goodies section! thanks again!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Not sure how helpful this will be, but maybe try creating another folder on your desktop and save the icons from the theme files in plazmic to the new folder. Make sure you save them in png format. Then try to open them in gimp. Like I said, not sure if that will help, I use photoshop and don't know a lot about gimp.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106