Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone heard of a "hack" for plazmic to make the pearl and curve themes ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Here is a new one I just heard about!!!

Advertisement

Has anyone heard of a "hack" for plazmic to make the pearl and curve themes have the option of a "full screen banner"? Just saw a post in another thread that referred to such a thing. Apparently he got a theme from bplay called "explorer" for his curve that has all the banner objects on the bottom. Tried doing some searches to with no luck. I went to bplay and searched for the explorer theme, and sure enough the demo video appeared to be a curve with the all the banner stuff on the bottom.

Would love to know how to do this. Anyone ever heard of it?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I heard of it as well but I really don't know man. Bplay's part of plazmic I think so they get more options and tools than us mere users. Just like the crossbar about a year ago they had it way before anyone knew how to do this. focus in/focus out
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    No but certainly got my interest up

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm not sure it's a Hack persay but rather having a real good understanding how to use the software and introducing those feature via the tools supplied. idk?

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I heard of it as well but I really don't know man. Bplay's part of plazmic I think so they get more options and tools than us mere users. Just like the crossbar about a year ago they had it way before anyone knew how to do this. focus in/focus out
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Maybe someone from bplay could clue us in - that would be handy. I just wanna put my banner stuff in other places - boo hoo (tear).

Anyway - FOCUS IN, FOCUS OUT!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I have also seen it done.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im with srl on this one. i believe the tools have always been available for us, via the composer. but unfortunately, the guides for composer really aren't that great.

i've said many times prior to these new "svg" themes that if anyone ever figured out how to use composer they would be king (or queen) of theme making

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    im with srl on this one. i believe the tools have always been available for us, via the composer. but unfortunately, the guides for composer really aren't that great.

i've said many times prior to these new "svg" themes that if anyone ever figured out how to use composer they would be king (or queen) of theme making

I am gettin pretty slick with composer, but I think the guys said that you actually go in and edit something in plazmic theme builder, possibly in the theme's initial settings before you actually start making any changes. Maybe I will start pokin around in there.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Ok, I think I found where to change something, but just can't figure out how. Just like when you fix the 4.2 export problem, its in the same place, if you open the 8300 custom.properties file and compare it to the 9000's version there are 3 or 4 lines in 9000 version that refer exactly to this problem. Tried adding the appropriate lines, opened plazmic, started the custom curve theme, started fine, you see the application and homescreen banner tabs just like the bold, but if you click on any other tab or settings section, plazmic crashes. Tried a few different ways, just can't find the right one. I know someone hear will figure it out.

LETS RACE AND SEE WHO GETS IT FIRST!!!

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    figure out it, let us know. I could use a new update to play with some things.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

feiny34 no está en línea Stack level 1
    so has anyone made any headway on this? i've tried it out but i get the same problem as holster. i'd love to know how, and no one wants to seem to share their state secrets.

curve1967 no está en línea Stack level 1
    There is another theme being offered on crackberry for the 83xx that has a bottom homescreen banner. The creator has been asked a few times how he did it but he is seems to be ignoring those questions.
    HERE

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This is worth checking into!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID