I'm really trying to learn! I've figured out how to make the custom theme bottom ... Software & Theme Development forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Help with underlay distortion and other noob questions

Advertisement

I'm really trying to learn! I've figured out how to make the custom theme bottom dock thing. Sucks that you can't move them around though.

Anyway, the underlay I'm trying to use gets distorted on the screen for some of the icons and I'm not really sure why. All of them are sized the same I did load it to see if it would be ok but it's not

Also, I see there is an option for the text to spring from the bottom. I like that but it still just shows to the right. And I tried to export but PTB said I was outside of the screen area so it didn't work.

One more...the alignment window is confusing to me. lol. It seems to only work for the text on the banner. Am i missing something? I feel so daft. lol.
    Last edited by E3BK; 07-25-2008 at 03:44 PM.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Its very confusing, I still can't figure it out either. I can make my own buttons, dialog boxes, carets, and banners but I can't figure out under lays, its so confusing...

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Yikes, thats strange.

Dm

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Fix be problem. Disable the text then enable the text at the top. Now you can move it around

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    That's better! If only I could figure out the underlay distortion situation.

Also, my message list looks messy. It's not aligned the way it is in the program preview. Clicking the align buttons doesn't seem to do anything for me. Suggestions?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I know how you feel about the alignment button in the sidebar, never really figured them out.
    when your repositioning on the home screen click and drag to cover your message lists and then try the alignment stuff. I've never worked with today type icons but it seemed to make a difference if you had more then one item selected when using the alignment tools.
    at least it did for me but I can't really tell you if it will work all the time or just on what I was doing at that moment. like I said I never really figured them out.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey