I have been able to create themes, but can't figure out the simulator or how ... Software & Theme Development forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Help with Theme Simulator

Advertisement

I have been able to create themes, but can't figure out the simulator or how to post my theme. I've read and read but nothing seems to compute. Any help would be appreciated.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5
    hit export alx if you want to install via DM or choose cod if you want to host it and for OTA install
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    I have been able to create themes, but can't figure out the simulator or how to post my theme. I've read and read but nothing seems to compute. Any help would be appreciated.
    i am still not sure why people use the simulator...why not just export it and load it on your own device? sometimes, the actual theme ON the device will look completely different than what the simulator shows...

so, you saved it (that's a RAW .thm file). now choose file/export
    once the window pops up, choose your method (alx for DM download, bc unless you are hosting the file yourself, you won't be able to export to jad) and choose the target OS.
    guide for choosing target OS
    81xx: 4.2.0
    83xx: defaults to 4.2.2
    88xx/8700: 4.2.1

click on the folder to the right to choose the filepath to save. after that is complete (and no error windows popped up during the export process), launch DM and run application loader. use the app loader wizard to add the theme to your blackberry.

i am available via AIM if you get stuck or need help -- PM me and i'll get on