hi there. i just made a kingdom hearts theme, first timer!! i really want to ... Software & Theme Development forum

evlhearted1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help with theme

Advertisement

hi there. i just made a kingdom hearts theme, first timer!! i really want to try it out ans all, but i have no clue on how to do it!! can some one please let know the steps to take after i export the theme from plazmic!! please please please!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    I have checked the contents of the *.zip file. It has a number of *.cod files and a jad file. This may allow you to upload the whole pack somewhere, in one folder, and point your device browser to the jad file and download/install OTA. Otherwise you need an alx file also to install the theme using DM. Correct me if I am wrong, dear expert theme makers-you know best
    Edit: you have some more work to do, I think these are 'baby cods'. You need to build a 'mother' cod, and the alx file.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by banglaberry; 05-15-2009 at 11:20 AM.

ok then

so what do i need to do?? i dont understand stilll

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you reopen the theme maker and export them as axl file, how?
    when you click the export otion, select "axl" and espoxrt on that format, after that open Desktop Manager conecto you phone to the pc, run app loader, browse and locate the "axl" file you just created and load it to the phone...

hope that helps if you would like i can host the ota file for you...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    It may also benefit you to go get a simulator, before you load it on your phone. You have to go to blackberry.com for that, make sure you get the one for your phone and os. Might solve a lot of heart ache.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ^^good point holster
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

awesome, thanks everyone. you can host an ota if you want to. im not sure if it works or not, downloading the sim now

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    before you get insanely frustrated, in case you already don't know, but the you won't be able to run the sim directly from plazmic 4.7 (at least I haven't heard of a fix yet). But no worries, you can open it directly from your start menu and just load up the exported .cod file (when you export the .alx version). You will run into more problems along the way, but us pinstackers are here to help.