Ok, so I have a today theme and the hearts keep getting cut off right ... Software & Theme Development forum

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Help w/ themes

Advertisement

Ok, so I have a today theme and the hearts keep getting cut off right before the words. I cant seem to fix it, could someone help?

fast84stang no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319866ED
    Ua this a downloaded theme or is it one that making ?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    319866ED
    This typing on pearl is rough. Excuse me I think its understandable though. Lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    can you post screen shots of what's happening?
    you may just need to re-size the image.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    yeah it will be much easier if some shots of what u r explaining are posted.. luciferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whas poppin...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Here is the picture, however you can't see the side that is cut off. It's the right side of the heart before the words its like there is a line that goes down on it. I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of it. I have tried resizing the icons but it doesnt work. Any suggestions???

PIN/ID
    319866ED
    have you tryed applying a transperant mask on ur homepage? i had a line problem on one of my themes and after the application of the mask it covered it right up. give it a shot its not gona hurt it and if it doesnt help just remove it.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    yeah it will be much easier if some shots of what u r explaining are posted.. luciferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whas poppin...
    nadda much man how's things by you?

Quote Originally Posted by antoinetteL3 View Post
    Here is the picture, however you can't see the side that is cut off. It's the right side of the heart before the words its like there is a line that goes down on it. I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of it. I have tried resizing the icons but it doesnt work. Any suggestions???

is this happening on your phone when you load the theme up?
    I know sometimes the builder does not show you Exactly what it is going to do on your phone.

and your talking about the hearts that are in the calendar part of the today theme right? they may just be too big...
    have you tried using a different heart? or image all together?

let me know I 'm here for ya, if you want feel free to pin me as well...
    31a52e1c
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fast84stang View Post
    have you tryed applying a transperant mask on ur homepage? i had a line problem on one of my themes and after the application of the mask it covered it right up. give it a shot its not gona hurt it and if it doesnt help just remove it.
    How would I do that?

Thank you everybody for trying to help.....I reall appreciate it.

PIN/ID
    319866ED
    well if u have GIMP its real easy caus it worked for me i had a very visable line where my banner ended. in gimp file>new>input image size 240x260 >advance options> fill with transperancy >ok >save as >name ur file and pick a location to save it >select file type >and save as png > apply to homescreen mask. also i think i chose 72,000 resolution. try it and if it works yeehaa if not just remove it. there was a post on gimp to download the program if u cant find it let me know and ill look for it. see ya and good luck . i have faith in ya !!!!!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the ONLY way that i have been able to fix this is to left flush the icons that you intend on using in the today form (calendar and messages, in this theme, respectively)

its VERY annoying and i still don't know why it does this. this was the ONLY reason why i never upgraded my bb to 4.5 OS bc this is what happened when you tried to load a theme made with the 4.2 theme builder. now...its still not fixed.

so ... here is MY solution to your problem

take the messages and calendar icons, remake them moving the heart as far left as you can. then reload the icons for those into the theme builder. once you load the theme on to your bb on the icon screen the icons will be off from the others. just hide them, bc now you have them on your homescreen ... that's the only way i know to fix ...