ok iv made my first theme and have theme builder open still and i am ... Software & Theme Development forum

cpuking2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP please with theme export

Advertisement

ok iv made my first theme and have theme builder open still and i am downloading the simulator now. after i do that and use the simulator how do i load it on my phone or save it so everyone can enjoy? do i export,save,save as what? what is the next step if some one could help that would be great!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you will want to first export it to alx. make sure you give each export its own folder so that cod files aren't mixed up. you use desktop manager to load the theme onto your phone. and use the manage attachments feature at the bottom of creating a new thread, to load the zip file for your theme.

for ota, export the theme to jad format and host the files on a compatible server. you will need to create a link to the jad file to share for downloading.

pinstack can host your ota files, send me a PM for details.

cpuking2009 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    you will want to first export it to alx. make sure you give each export its own folder so that cod files aren't mixed up. you use desktop manager to load the theme onto your phone. and use the manage attachments feature at the bottom of creating a new thread, to load the zip file for your theme.

for ota, export the theme to jad format and host the files on a compatible server. you will need to create a link to the jad file to share for downloading.

pinstack can host your ota files, send me a PM for details.
    wile attempting to export i got 4 errors here is an image of what im talking about.

Last edited by cpuking2009; 02-13-2009 at 02:41 AM.