Ok, I've been searching through here for an answer and haven't found one yet so ... Software & Theme Development forum

Thingus995 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA8180

Help please!

Advertisement

Ok, I've been searching through here for an answer and haven't found one yet so I was wondering if someone could walk me through the dialog box, and how to change the buttons, and colors... Its giving me a TON of trouble... I've lurked here for a while and this is the only thing preventing me from contributing a few themes of my own...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Help please!

Thingus,

Your quest for help may be a little broader than I understand at this point. Try the FAQ for an answer. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/faq.php is a start for you.

I don't really know what colors and buttons you want to change but hang in there - PinStack is a great site with MANY wonderful folks here that are addicted to BB's and willing to help. Try to be more specific and open your threads in the right category. This advice comes from one who is still trying to learn his way around the stacks too. Good luck.

jblackfish

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

thingus...the easiest way to get started is to use plazmic's theme catalog and use some of the samples and just recolor them. once you put them in the button field, then you will want to use the scale to resize them (the thing that looks like a tic tac toe outline) ... i like 4x4x4x4 ... but just try what works for you.

so...take the samples from plazmic located here on your pc and recolor them in photoshop or gimp or whatever you are using...
    C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.2.2\samples\Themes\Images

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I gave you the wrong FAQ address - this is what I meant to give you.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq

You're over my head on this one - I was just trying to help but I don't know what you guys are talking about - sorry I butted in.

jb
    Last edited by jblackfish; 01-08-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Thingus995 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA8180

Thanks guys, as far as specifics go, I guess getting the buttons to fit properly into the space with the tic tac toe board thing is what's giving me a hard time, I can get other buttons from the goodie packs into the space but getting the whole thing to show up and be able to have It highlighted is getting to me... Ill try the recoloring, I haven't poked around the catalog too much

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

im on aim if you need more help...lemme know