I've already made themes for the 9630 Tour using Plazmic 4.7 (and I've also downloaded ... Software & Theme Development forum

Krissydang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask (=

Arrow HELP! Plazmic just STOPPED working!

Advertisement

I've already made themes for the 9630 Tour using Plazmic 4.7 (and I've also downloaded AND installed the patch). I even host them on my own server & other people have downloaded them...so I know I've done everything right. A day or two ago, a couple of my themes wouldn't open in the themebuilder. I wrote it off & exported them anyway. They worked just fine on my phone (and no one has complained that they don't work). The only issue is that I can't go back and edit them now. I just kind of brushed it off & started on my next theme. I have it the way I want to test it & when I exported it & loaded it onto my phone, it wouldn't work. I would click the new theme & it wouldn't load the theme..it would just change the font of anything I rolled my trackball over. I went back to my theme, changed a few things around, and then did it again..but it still wouldn't activate the theme (no new homescreen, controls, icons)--but it would show as "Active" inside Options>Theme.

I shut the themebuilder down, & when I started it back up it wouldn't load past "Initializing Catalog Panel" so now I can't get into it at ALL. It won't open up any of the themes I have saved on my computer. It won't open at ALL. I've uninstalled both the program and the patch like three times, no avail.

One day it worked, then the next it didn't! Does anyone know what's going on?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Reinstall the theme builder software on your PC. I have to ask this question so dont take bad, are you saving the themes or are you just exporting them? you need to do both
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    Ask (=
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled a bunch of times already. I'm doing it again to see if that fixes in. Fourth time's a charm?

Yes, I save all my themes as I go. That's why I said I can't open the ones I have saved on my computer. I had one I was completely done with.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    reinstall java also

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    Ask (=
    I just updated my java and I'm having the same issue. Should I uninstall then reinstall the java by itself? Updating it should have done that trick, right?

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    not all the time. I would remove java and plazmic both then reboot then go back and reinstall them again. also go into program files and rmove any leftover data that the apps left

Truth + Clarity = Power

PIN/ID
    Ask (=
    Same thing is happening. I made sure to go through and delete the excess files. I have no clue what to do now!
    Like My Themes? Visit My Website!

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    PM sent

Truth + Clarity = Power

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's weird, I have run into some problems using 4.7. I save all my themes on a folder and sometimes when I try loading onto theme builder just by double clicking on them; they tend to not load on theme builder. I can only open them by opening plazmic 4.7 first then opening the theme found in the folder where I've saved them. Because if i was to run them directly from the folder in which they're found they will not load. Sometimes when loading the theme itself onto plazmic they tend to also loose their homepage wallpapers, I would have to then hit reload image in order for it to kick in again or reupload the image onto the theme itself. Plazmic 4.7's the worst theme builder ever and so is its patch for us to build themes for the new devices. I try to stay away from creating themes for the tour/8520? because of the issue of the call screen not changing. Anywho, I hope you get your issue resolved soon. Good luck Keep on theming despite plazmic's crappy software
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Another thing you can try it to remove any plasmic name from the regestry, I wouldnt recommend unless you know what your doing. I have had plasmic on my PC for about 2 months and I havent had any problems

Truth + Clarity = Power