I've gotten the hang on this Plazmic theme builder but one thing has me stumped. ... Software & Theme Development forum

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Question Help needed please

Advertisement

I've gotten the hang on this Plazmic theme builder but one thing has me stumped. How do I get a double bottom dock for a today+ theme? I want to also use custom icons not the stock icons. I already have the icons set in the icon home page just need to get the double dock on main homepage. Any help or links to read up on it would greatly appreciated.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Where are the theme masters? Anyone that can help this user out?
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    O.K..... When you're working on your home page in plasmic, you'll see a list of apps, right above that, there are two small boxes, one is for adding "zen" one is for adding "today" icons. Click the "zen" box as many times as needed. Then reposition the icons in the properties box below, to your discretion. Also, in that properties box, to make the icons customizable, check the box that says, "use device order" or something like that.
    Good luck and happy theming.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    I've gotten the hang on this Plastic theme builder but one thing has me stumped. How do I get a double bottom dock for a today+ theme? I want to also use custom icons not the stock icons. I already have the icons set in the icon home page just need to get the double dock on main homepage. Any help or links to read up on it would greatly appreciated.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    BTW, If I worded that poorly, feel free to pin me, I'll talk ya through it.
    243b283c
    J

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Awesome, thanks Jason, and Welcome back to the Phone in hand world
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    be kind
    LMAO!!! Thanks R.
    I did forget to mention. That when you start the themebuilder program, in the box that pops up... It will ask what kind of theme... Select custom. If you've already started you can change it to a custom theme in your preferences tab.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Thank you for the quick answer. It worked like a charm. Now I'm trying to figure out what fields are customizable in the message previews. .eaning can it show just date and who from or is preset and can't be changed.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Thank you for the quick answer. It worked like a charm. Now I'm trying to figure out what fields are customizable in the message previews. .eaning can it show just date and who from or is preset and can't be changed.
    You can change the font and such; however, you cannot change it to how you just described. It's pretty much a preset. I'm sure there is a way but that requires in depth modding within the theme building software itself. I hope this helps...

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You can change the font and such; however, you cannot change it to how you just described. It's pretty much a preset. I'm sure there is a way but that requires in depth modding within the theme building software itself. I hope this helps...
    Thank you that's what I thought but you never know unless you ask. Are there any better how tos or info than the pdfs that came with Plazmic. Those pdfs are just to basic with no real in depth info.