Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost my Plazmic theme builder files. I have been ... Software & Theme Development forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Help! Need working links for Plazmic Theme Builder

Advertisement

Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost my Plazmic theme builder files. I have been all over Pinstack trying to get the download links and everyone is giving me a roadblock. None of the links given are working or says the page has been moved with an error message. I need to get it back and working on my computer. Can anyone please post working direct links to each file that I need to run Plazmic 4.6?

I have been trying to find JDE 4.5 with no luck. I did find the CDK for 4.6, but am confused on what to download for Java or from the Sun Site. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Please post the links here and not direct me to a thread. The thread links aren't working. Believe me, I spent hours looking at all of them. Thanks

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I was really amazed but you no longer need the JDE or MDS emulators.
    plazmic 4.6 installs directly as a stand alone app.
    (pretty sweet eh?)
    I was so amazed when I found out I didn't need that other stuff anymore. I still have my copies if you want them, I can upload them to a server and send the link so you can download them but yeah if you have the new 4.6 install file you don't need anything else except device sims (and only if you use those)

let me know how it goes

oh yeah, cdk 4.6 is here.

I know how you feel though, I've been having a terrible time with my home PC, and lost EVERYTHING!!!
    but we can't have matts without the ability to build themes!!! you've always done GREAT work!! can't wait to see what's next from you...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Wow, really? I know that JDE was such a big hog on the computer. So, all I need to download is the cdk 4.6? What about the Java stuff?

as far as I know...
    (reply back and please let me know what happens)
    it should work as is...
    should
    lol
    I'm going to go home today (having FINALLY fixed all of my computer issues) and see how the install goes...
    but I've been talking to alot of theme building up and comers and they didn't have to install the JDE or the MDS simulator and theirs works great!

yup, all you should need is the CDK

let me know though
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yup Plazmic 4.6 is a standalone application now.

Kewl! Can you point me to a link for Gimp? Thanks so much...

PIN/ID
    LESS

Thanks RSC!
    Looks like your good to go PDX! Can't wait to see your latest creation!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well I went looking for JL Commander and Mnsnap to download and I can't find any good links. What has happened to all the links? Does Hayden know about all the dead links on the tuturial and how to links? This is not good. When I go to Blackberry downloads, I do not know how to do a search for the specific download I am looking for. Very frustrating.

Anybody have a link to JL Commaner and Mnsnap? Would appreciate it very much.

I have downloaded the cdk 4.6 and it loads and will create a new one quickly, but if I try to load a theme file that I have saved or import, it will not load and just sit there with the load bar forever. I have to do an alt control del to get it to stop and it always says Theme Builder not responding. Any advice?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There's a link here in lavas blog for JL_Cmder http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/lav..._jl_cmder.html

What threads have the broken links and I will try to fix what I can
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks azstar... That worked!

I will try to find the threads for you, I am tired from searching and downloading. I know one of them was from a Hayden Plazmic thread and one where Cherri posted about how to download and use Gimp to make icons on one of Lucky13's png, icon threads. Also a thread about a step by step guide to loading Plazmic Theme Builder.

Luckily, I had backed up all my Theme stuff, so I still have the files for when I get it working again.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Fixed the gimp one from lucky's thread, PM me any others you run across and I will fix 'em for ya That step by step plazmic thread is pretty outdated, will try to get to it tomorrow......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Found MWSnap from one of catsides posts..

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html

oh man PDX!!
    I'm sorry to hear your having such troubles.
    (I didn't get a chance to install plazmic yet)
    I just don't understand why the CDK would have such a hard time loading one of your themes!

that is so weird! it never gives you an error? just does nothing? hmm funky!