hey everyone, i'm in need of some help. i'm trying to create a custom Zen ... Software & Theme Development forum

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2

Help With Creating Custom Zen Theme with CDK 4.5

Advertisement

hey everyone,

i'm in need of some help. i'm trying to create a custom Zen theme but when i go to choose custom it automatically makes it a today theme. how do i choose it to be a custome zen theme?

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    When it makes it a today theme, go up to (I think it's under Edit) and there's an option there that says Change Theme Type. See if that works.

The only other thing I can think of would be to uninstall Plazmic and reinstall.

nm i got it lol. the one thing i'm having a hard time with is getting a device simulator. i can't find it when i dl the program.

Plazmic can't find the simulator on my computer either, even though it's required for Plazmic to be installed. I've always used my phone to test themes, as I've heard the simulator isn't always the best.

Ah okay. Thanks a bunch. Also do you know how to make the Tex appear to the left of an icon? I've been trying to figure it out but had no luck. I've made a double zeb theme. Its actually pretty nice nice but I would really like the title of the apps on there too.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I saw the theme - keep up the good work! What you can do for the text is this - on all of the icons, you'll see down in Properties that you can turn the text on and off. Turn it off for all of your icons, then go to the very top where it says Status Font. Turn that on, and when you hit Reposition Icons you'll notice that you can also move "Application Name". This will only give you text in one part of the screen instead of next to each icon, but it's just one more thing that you can do with Plazmic.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    there is not a 4.5 simulator

well that sucks lol. hopefully when its final release comes out it will have a simulator for it.