OK I downloaded the new Theme Builder and when I try recoloring an gif icon ... Software & Theme Development forum

ttzaa no está en línea Stack level 1

Help

Advertisement

OK I downloaded the new Theme Builder and when I try recoloring an gif icon or changing it theme builder freezes. ANyone know why?

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    What program are you using to recolor the icons? If you could be a little more specific as to what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it, it would make it easier to help you.

ttzaa no está en línea Stack level 1

Gif Icons

I get down to where I can put my hourglass icon in and when I recolor it in either paint or Microsoft Office Image manager it wont work.

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    An hourglass icon is animated and is made up of a set of frames. Each frame would have to be recolored separately. I am not familiar with the programs that you use and do not know if they support frames for animation. If you only see one frame when you look at the image after it is opened then I doubt the program you are using supports animated graphics. I use Ulead Gif Animator 5 for editing animated graphics.
    Try the following link. It makes the animated hourglass for you and you can change the colors to whatever you want. You can preview the hourglass before you save it to your computer and import it into Plazmic.
    http://www.ajaxload.info/#preview