k this might be a dumb question or a question that is already answered, but ... Software & Theme Development forum

mrsmetcalff no está en línea Stack level 1

help

Advertisement

k this might be a dumb question or a question that is already answered, but are the only two themes right now you can make are zen and the icon theme?
    thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: help

plazmic 4.2.2 allows you to make icon, zen and today

huniebear no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F126C8

I need help with my theme... I downloaded all the required programs to create a theme of my own. In fact, everything was looking great (as I followed the directions from other users on pinstack and also RIM) but once I used the device manager to upload my theme into my phone something didn't work correctly. I tried turning off my phone and even pulling the battery out to see if the theme shows up once my phone was restarted in the themes area, but no, no theme for me... My theme's name shows up in the applications menu (under options / advanced options / applications / my theme's name??) but I can't try it out to see if it looks ok. Cherrichiodo, you have created some really nice themes in fact I love your hellokitty theme you created for the 8100 (I have it) but on certain screens the font is black and just a little too big for me. I like the pink color of the font and the size on the home screen so I tried to immitate one like yours with a colored font and smaller size font for all oher screens but I don't know why its not working... I feel like a frustrated child. I'll go home and try it again but if anyone has had a similiar outcome or may know why I'm having my problem any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

mrsmetcalff no está en línea Stack level 1

That is the version I have but it only gives me the option of zen and icon

redsox6726 no está en línea Stack level 1

Alright Everyone I Need Some Help Here (newbie) I Have Asked Around And Nothing Seems To Work I May Be Dumb Or Who Knows But I Just Purchased The 8130 For Verizon As Well As My Wife And Were Trying To Put Themes On Our Phones And My Software Is Upto Date The Files I Have Are Alx Files But When I Try To Put Them On My Dm It Says "no Additional Applications Designed For Your Device Were Found" Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. My Email Is redsox6726@yahoo.com If Anyone Wishes To Email Me Personnaly That Will Work To. Again Thank You All
    "HEAVEN HOLDS THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED"