Hello all. Thanks for all of the positive re-enforcement, constructive criticism, and suggestions. I got ... Software & Theme Development forum

hakrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Hak. Just a message 2. Need help.

Advertisement

Hello all.
    Thanks for all of the positive re-enforcement, constructive criticism, and suggestions. I got back from vacation a couple days ago and had work the next day and I really don't like my job so I haven't had the energy to get on. But I shall start on the ideas which came to me. One small problem, apperently some fonts I had installed when I made the themes I don't have anymore so I looked at Great and all fonts converted to that MBB____Tall something or other and I usually keep the same font throughout so now I have to go back through and find a good font and then find the best sizes for everything. I tried opening the .alx .cod (zip) and .thm files but I can't find the font name anywhere in them, Any suggestions?

Some things I am going to get working on
    1. I didn't know Pearls could have WiFi so i usually just tucked it in some random spot. I will check on that and fix location.
    2. Make Great with customizable icons
    3. Post my other themes
    4. Follow up on the couple other suggestions.

Anything else you can think of ?

Paul J

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just helping out with number one, 8130 has gps but no wifi, 8120 has wifi but no gps, 8110 has gps but no wifi, 8100 has no gps or wifi....poor 8100
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4