I have been working on getting the plazmic to work. Well I got the links ... Software & Theme Development forum

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question GRRRRR help please!

Advertisement

I have been working on getting the plazmic to work. Well I got the links from the threads and I dowloaded Plazmic which told me to download the JDE then after back and forth effort finally got it working to where plazmic will let me to the next step and now I downloaded the simulator and got it working. Now my issue is getting the MDS Email stuff working. I have no clue what I am doing here. I did the install and the files are in my hard drive. I can get all the dos screens and there is one that gives me a launch and test window. What do I need to do to get this working? I thought it would be fun to make a theme for the first time, but geeeez, what a pain. On the plazmic install screen I am at the step that says chose a simulator location but you are required to have the the MDS installed. I did that. Now it says it can not locate it. It went to the Research in Motion file where it needed to. Aughhhhhh! What can I do to get this working. I have downloaded everything it says I need and now I am stuck on the MDS setup.

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: GRRRRR help please!

I've been stuck there for the the last week!!!!!!

jhayman no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: GRRRRR help please!

Quote Originally Posted by hpak View Post
    I've been stuck there for the the last week!!!!!!
    There is a thread at plazmic.com on this issue:
    https://www.plazmic.com/PlazmicForum...D=440&tstart=0