NOTE: I also posted this on the Plazmic forums, so if you're a user of ... Software & Theme Development forum

jahf no está en línea Stack level 2

Going a bit farther then Plazmic allows?

Advertisement

NOTE: I also posted this on the Plazmic forums, so if you're a user of both, apologies for the cross-post but I have a gut feeling I'll get more information here even if the end result is the same

Does anyone have pointers to one of the 3 items?

either

1) A way for me to use the "Dimension Today Plus" theme as a base for creating new themes in the Plazmic CDK

or

2) A way for me to add similar functionality to the base themes ("Dimension Zen" or "Dimension Icon") that are available in the Plazmic CDK

or

3) Alternatives for theme creation besides the Plazmic CDK (perhaps used in concert)?

I don't have a big problem if doing one of the above requires some manual steps, but I'm starting mostly from scratch. The problem is while I would love to create a theme that suits my "look and feel" approach better than what I have now, I'm not willing to give up the "Today" functionality. In fact I was really hoping to be able to extend said functionality.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Going a bit farther then Plazmic allows?

Hi jahf,

Sorry but your not going to find any way of doing 1, 2 or 3 with the Plazmic software.
    All you can work with are the base themes listed when you open up a new creation.

Many of us luv that same theme and wish we could build off of it.