I like the way the apps look and everything I just would like to change ... Software & Theme Development forum

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro

How to get apps to look like there glowing but change color?

Advertisement

I like the way the apps look and everything I just would like to change there color. Is there a easy way to change the color but keep the way they look (kind of like there glowing). I have photoshop cs3 just in case thats easier. If you can just lead me in the right direction that would be great I changed one of em' to purple and kept that glowing look BUT i have NO IDEA how I did it I was just fiddling around. Thanks!

SilverBerry87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you mean icons? If so, here is the easiest way to do it, least the way I do it, is:

There is a thread about batch resizing at the top of this forum, do it that way, but before you stop recording go to image>adjustments> hue&sat Then play with hue to get different color cobos, if you don't like any you can click the "colorize" box and it will give you all one color hue, just change the hue and you can get any color you want. then stop recording and fallow the rest of that tutorial.

Hopefully this will help.

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBerry87 View Post
    Do you mean icons? If so, here is the easiest way to do it, least the way I do it, is:

There is a thread about batch resizing at the top of this forum, do it that way, but before you stop recording go to image>adjustments> hue&sat Then play with hue to get different color cobos, if you don't like any you can click the "colorize" box and it will give you all one color hue, just change the hue and you can get any color you want. then stop recording and fallow the rest of that tutorial.

Hopefully this will help.

I tried exactly what you said and by some miracle it worked for me. I had tried earlier to do this but was doing it a totally different way....does that make any sense? Anyways, I am just sooooo thankful for you answering this seriously your AWESOME!!!! Again thanks again this really helped me out!