In case you all have missed the thread, the way to enable full screen banner ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Full Screen Banner items on the curve Discovered!!

Advertisement

In case you all have missed the thread, the way to enable full screen banner (like the bold, storm, 8350, etc) on the 83xx curve has been discovered. Credit goes to feiny34 for finding the write answer and the others who are helping with it. There are still some bugs that don't affect the phone, but rather putting the theme together that as of right now are unavoidable. More of a annoyance than real problems. The link to the thread is here: http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=107650 . Its still a pretty new development, but it adds a little more versatility to us curve lovers (like me). I will do my best to answer any questions I can, check out the thread first, someone put up the actual "additions" to be made so its easy to find.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    BTW - it appears that this may only work on 4.7 plazmic, not 4.6. Hopefully all will be well.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3