I have a weird situation. When I create a SVG file in Composer 4.6 to ... Software & Theme Development forum

MyBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Focus Order in Composer

Advertisement

I have a weird situation. When I create a SVG file in Composer 4.6 to be used as the home screen in Theme Builder 4.6, either the icons are ordered in reverse, or the cursor moves backwards to what I want. I've created a screen capture to explain my problem:
    hxxp://arney.110mb.com/Focus%20Order.htm
    I've tried every combination of swapping the order in the "Focus Order" window, the order the buttons are listed in the object window, and the order the buttons are listed in the screen in Composer. When the scroll direction is correct, the icons are listed in reverse to what they are in the icons menu? What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?!

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Your not putting icons from theme builder on the homescreen are you? If you are leave the icons on the homescreen empty and load the svg. Hope this helps some.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

MyBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm not loading any icons in theme builder. I'm only loading them from composer. But thanks

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Make sure the icons are in order(in composer) from left to right 1,2,3,4,5 if they are backwards 5,4,3,2,1 they will scroll right to left.