Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thank you alot. this will definately help me in theme making... Software & Theme Development forum

j2harvey no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

thank you alot. this will definately help me in theme making

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    pinpoint, i just want to say thanks to the likes of you and ecruz, who are willing to share info that you dont have to. i am in the market and have realized that its ok to share because even if we all know how to do this stuff we all have different tastes and imaginations and there will always continue to be competition! Thanks again!

gladbags77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Thank you...

Thank you so very much!

Before your tutorial, Composer was so frustrating for me. Now, I totally get it.

Have a great weekend!

jbrill1012 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    This tutorial explains how flick n slide was created. Its about 57mins so find a comfy seat and enjoy.

http://www.dcrin3.com/bb45/FnS/plazmiccomposer.htm

I have to say thank you for your tutorials... but I also have to say this. Within the first 10 minutes I heard the combination of focus in, focus out 13 times. A video that's 57 mins long could be cut down to less than 30. They make the pause button and the slide bar for a reason so people can go back and listen to it over and over as many times as they want. There is no need to repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over... (you get my meaning by now). What's sad is I went back an listened to it again just to count how many times I heard you say it.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrill1012 View Post
    I have to say thank you for your tutorials... but I also have to say this. Within the first 10 minutes I heard the combination of focus in, focus out 13 times. A video that's 57 mins long could be cut down to less than 30. They make the pause button and the slide bar for a reason so people can go back and listen to it over and over as many times as they want. There is no need to repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over... (you get my meaning by now). What's sad is I went back an listened to it again just to count how many times I heard you say it.
    WOW!!! I think the fact that he actually took the time to make such an informative video is more important than how many times he said "focus". I watched this video front to back and learned so much. I for one would like to Thank PinPoint for the time and effort he put into this. If your watchin it for the first time than you will soon realize how hard svg creation can be and how frustrating. Isn't it nice that someone puts forth an effort as hard as PinPoint did, made a video, explained everything so that a person who has never opened composer could understand how to start using it.

jbrill1012 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    WOW!!! I think the fact that he actually took the time to make such an informative video is more important than how many times he said "focus". I watched this video front to back and learned so much. I for one would like to Thank PinPoint for the time and effort he put into this. If your watchin it for the first time than you will soon realize how hard svg creation can be and how frustrating. Isn't it nice that someone puts forth an effort as hard as PinPoint did, made a video, explained everything so that a person who has never opened composer could understand how to start using it.
    I ment no harm in what I said. I very much appreciate what he has done. It's called constructive criticism. That's why I said what I did about myself going back an listening to it just to count how many times he said it. I do believe you took what I said out of context and I'm sorry for even mentioning it. From now on I'll just keep my thoughts to myself that way I won't get into trouble.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't mind the focus in/focus out. Hello!!! some people do have ADD and need to be reminded as many times as possible. My 2 pennies...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    true that Raton! That Tutuorial was the beginning of my theme addition to the fullest!!!
    repeat as many times as possilbe!!! Lord knows how many PMs i get on my dock tutorial(based on PinPoints) on things written in it and in the posts within that thread.

PinPoint-Composer King!!! Undisputed!!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

mrZoSo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is there any way to download the video?
    I have limited bandwidth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123