I have an 8110 with 4.5os and I made a custom theme, the problem is ... Software & Theme Development forum

drewbberry420 no está en línea Stack level 1

First theme build please help

Advertisement

I have an 8110 with 4.5os and I made a custom theme, the problem is I re sized the pics I used to 200 by 220 but when I put it on the phone they still have jagged edges and the icons are distorted as well. Please help oh and if someone wants to tell me how to put it on pinstack I will its a pretty good Vida Guerra!!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hey man!
    welcome to pinstack!! Glad your getting into theme building!
    first things first. the background image needs to be 240x260 in order for it to show up right. all of your icons need to be 48x36.
    use the icon sets that came with plazmic
    (C:\program files\plazmic CDK\samples\themes\images\)
    (there are also some icon sets under C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.6\samples\Themes\Graphics\Application Icons)
    you can also go to the downloads section of pinstack under theme builder goodies ("here") and download icons sets.

next;
    once you get your theme all built up you will want to export as an .alx file (target a new folder, I put my folders inside of a folder that has all of the elements of my theme and call it OTA. you can do whatever you want of course but if you have the alx and the corresponding cod files are in one folder together they won't get mixed up with other theme files you make) anyway, after the theme is exported, go to that folder and "ZIP" the files.
    go "here" and select the style of phone you built your theme for.

Towards the top, you will see a link that says "add file" click on that and you can write a description about your theme and post a screen shot.
    make sure you post a screen shot so people can see what kind of theme it is and what it looks like and what not.

let me know if you need any help doing this stuff.
    good luck and KEEP ON THEMING!!!
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 02-07-2009 at 12:12 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

drewbberry420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for all the great info I appreciate it. That helps alot.