Does anyone know of any good bugeting software programs that i can download perferably for ... Software & Theme Development forum

BBP24 no está en línea Stack level 1

Financing/Budgeting Software

Advertisement

Does anyone know of any good bugeting software programs that i can download perferably for free or a low cost? I am not looking for anything too complex- just something that can keep track of my daily expenses and sort them into difference expense categories.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: Financing/Budgeting Software

money manager

This is what I use. Had to get used to it at first but I'm loving it
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

BBP24 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks buddy- ill check it out forsure!

vtlew no está en línea Stack level 1

I downloaded MoneyManager and am having trouble figuring out how to use it. Does anyone know of a user guide for MoneyManager or JabpLite?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Never heard of Jabplite. But I have to log something into my Money Manager so I'll go step by step what I'm going to do. First you'll need to know your most recent (and accurate) account balance. Make sure you log that in. This is how I would do it.

>Go to November >click menu button >select "Insert"

You will go to "Insert Amount." You will start on -0.00. Let's say my balance is $600.00

Press any button that doesn't have a number on it and you will be able to add digits. Once it reaches -000.00 then change the - to a +. On my Pearl I use the trackball up or down to move it. Without the trackball I wouldn't know how to move it. Wait let me experiement real quick...

Okay the SYM button works too. So trackball, trackwheel, or SYM button should move it. Then just type over the zeros. Once you have the amount press Menu and select okay. It will bring you to catagories. Select New and type in "Balance" or "Account Balance" or whatever slips your soap. Press the menu button and select OK. Keep clicking OK until it saves.

Okay so lets say I just put gas in my car and I want to log it in. I put in $40 worth. I repeat the process but instead of using + to add money, I use - to subtract it. Once you get to the Catagories screen type the name of the place you got gas and keep pressing OK until it saves. Now you will have 2 transactions and your screen will look something like this:

<< Nov 2007 >>

Tot: 560.00
    01 Balance $600.00
    01 Gas -$40.00

I hope this helped. I had to figure it out on my own.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

vtlew no está en línea Stack level 1

OK, getting there that helped a lot. Thanks.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'll try money manager too, but does anyone have anything else like echeckbook or something? Free is always good. Ironic that I found this post right away because I was just coming here to post a question about this same thing! Too funny.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~BTW I need an ota download if possible.