Using the clear and excellent instructions here at Pinstack, I just finished making my Family ... Software & Theme Development forum

Thumbs up Family Theme!

Advertisement

Using the clear and excellent instructions here at Pinstack, I just finished making my Family based theme -- Pictures of my three kids and three grandchildren and my wife are the icons, and more pictures of them make up backgrounds etc. Thanks to all the contributers here for the excellent instructions on how to install and use the Plazmic software. My 7290 is getting more and more customized . . . !! Can't wait to experiment with it more -

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Hi, glad your having fun makin your custom theme .. let us know how it turns out.

Re: Family Theme!

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    Hi, glad your having fun makin your custom theme .. let us know how it turns out.
    It's finished and up-n-running on my 7290! My only complaint is that the 7290 screen doesn't show the colors as brightly as they are on the computer screen. My 18 year old son, who uses a TMO 8700g, says I should switch to his model for true "color satisfaction". (He's right, but my big thumbs don't fit on that tightly-spaced 8700 keyboard. It loves the spread-out keys on the classic BB frame - ) Anyway, I have a blue background with pictures of my 3 kids (when they were young) and my three grandkids as the icons. The background "mask" and the background for incoming calls is my cute little wife. The standby screen is a photo of my bicycling hero Ken Kifer.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~congrats on your theme, can we see it or download it?

Thanks

ayusi no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: Family Theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    It's finished and up-n-running on my 7290! My only complaint is that the 7290 screen doesn't show the colors as brightly as they are on the computer screen. My 18 year old son, who uses a TMO 8700g, says I should switch to his model for true "color satisfaction". (He's right, but my big thumbs don't fit on that tightly-spaced 8700 keyboard. It loves the spread-out keys on the classic BB frame - ) Anyway, I have a blue background with pictures of my 3 kids (when they were young) and my three grandkids as the icons. The background "mask" and the background for incoming calls is my cute little wife. The standby screen is a photo of my bicycling hero Ken Kifer.
    hi, great theme!

cheers!

ayusi

Quote Originally Posted by joek71
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~congrats on your theme, can we see it or download it?

Thanks
    Here it is -- I sent it here as an attachment rather than uploading it to the download/upload area because it's of a personal nature. I keep going ito the .thm file and tweaking it, right now I've got it set up so that the un-highlighted icons are the pictures, and the highlighted icon is the default. I'm still trying to get the right mix of colors for the text. The background at the top of the home screen is a pic of the Salton Sea from a vacation to California that we took 5 or 6 years ago. Note: This theme is for 72xx only, I don't know if it will work on other handhelds - -

Oh, also, I hide many of the icons that I don't use regularly, so the children/grandchildren pictures are associated with only the Messages, Address Book, Calendar, Options, Profiles, Password Keeper, Calculator, Search and Turn Power Off icons. All the other icons are hidden. (How to Hide an Icon: From the main screen, press ALT and click the trackwheel at the same time, and follow the menu.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark Stone; 06-25-2007 at 12:07 PM.