I am building a new theme with the Blackberry Theme Builder and am having a ... Software & Theme Development forum

bigg22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Everywhere I press opens clock

I am building a new theme with the Blackberry Theme Builder and am having a weird problem on my Storm. I have a full screen banner with the clock and date near the bottom of the screen. A large square portion on the screen seems to activate the clock when pressed. I have other icons and hidden buttons in that section but they seem to all be covered by the clock button.

I have gone back into composer to make sure that the clock button is not too big and it is only the size of the clock text.

Any ideas out there?

It has been frustrating as one on the button it covers is my button to bring up the hidden dock, so I've been going over my svg code for the last 3 days wondering why my hidden dock won't appear, and final realized it was this stupid clock preventing the button to be focused on.

All help and suggestions would be appreciated.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would check and make sure that the render home screen over banner is checked

Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.