Hey! I've tried to port my Clean Zen Theme for the 8300 Owners. Everything looks ... Software & Theme Development forum

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Error when exporting a Theme to 4.2.2 Target

Advertisement

Hey!

I've tried to port my Clean Zen Theme for the 8300 Owners. Everything looks fine within Plazmic. But when I export the Theme, there occurs an error :( This only happens when I select v4.2.2 as Target OS. But for 8300 only 4.2.2 is selectable. I've tried to export the default Theme for 8100 and 4.2.2 > the same error occurs. 4.2.1 works fine, but as I said, for 8300 there's only 4.2.2 available.

The error message:

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    banner.svg
    homescreen.svg
    lockscreen.svg

Warning: banner.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    Warning: homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    Warning: lockscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.

Does anybody know, how to fix this?

Edit:

When driving to the mall, I've had an idea... For my Pearl I've installed BlackBerry JDE 4.2.1, but possibly I need JDE 4.2.2 for Curve Themes ;D Will try...

JDE v4.2.2 doesn't exist, do I have to install JDE v4.3 for Curve Themes?

Edit:

Uninstalled Plazmic, installed JDE v4.3, reinstalled Plazmic told it to use JDE v4.3, created default theme, but the same error occurs, when exporting :(

If you are sucessfully creating Curve Themes, please tell me which Software you've installed...

Edit:

Problem partly solved!
    It's definitely a font error! If you have the same errors, just change the Fonts...
    Can't use the BB Fonts with an Outline :/

Please tell me which Software (Versions) you've installed...
    Last edited by ViSit0R; 01-26-2008 at 01:41 AM.

BB4Ever